Cuddly Hunter

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
you're such a rebel, Lith

Dulcet Scarface

I hate when I'm trying to do something in the kitchen and my mum tells me to "gtfo of the kitchen, you don't know what you're doing!"
I'm pretty sure I know how to make a grilled cheese..... All I wanted was lunch....

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
ChibiGingi

Bluefire Dragonz

I C U

My cover has been blown! *flees*

Also, sexy art. xD good job! For a minute there, I thought it was for me. emo

Snuggly Knight

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
Lithia_Brandon
Hi Bluuueeee

HI LITH.

I was a rebel last night and purposefully didn't work on this commission I owe. I was like "I do what I want. talk2hand " He's been really annoying with past commissions, where he checks in nearly every day to see if I've worked on his stuff and its like... chill dude, I have a life. I don't do art as a full time job.

I didn't work on it so hard that... I didn't work on anything last night. Rather, I watched Lost Girl all evening instead. emo *loser*

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
We are apparently a shop full of rebels. XD

Snuggly Knight

Lmfao that's awesome. I can be both those ways though, sometimes. Hahaha.

Dapper Grabber

o-Nessy-o

Richard was a civilian only. So, I can totally enter Guine's Powered raffle right now to get his Powered Art?

(Forgive me if this was already answered! I saw your post and did this one immediately)

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
He is the one 'client' who likes to IM me to check on the status of his commission...

He imed me on tuesday and asked if I could do a commission for him and I was like 'sure, I can do that'. And then he's like '.... can you do it tonight?'. I managed to put him off to wednesday and worked on it for four hours, but didn't finish. And then last night, he imed me and asked if I had gotten time to work on it. >3> Its like... dude. Really?

xD; the horrible part about this is that he always wants to watch me livestream as I make the art... and often makes comments and tweaks as I'm working. My policy is usually 'sure I'll stream if you wanna watch', but he like, assumes that I'm going to every time I work on it.

So yeah... I was feeling contrary, so even though I could, I didn't work on it on purpose. >3>

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Ugh, that is really really rude IMO. :c I get all antsy PMing artists after like...a month? I can't imagine harassing daily for things.

Dapper Grabber

Right now, I'm doing a hefty bunch of free sketches, and surprisingly enough I haven't had anyone PMing me or pressuring me to hurry along. Then again, I'm doing this for free for them, so I guess they figure that it's not nice to hurry me along.

I never had someone commission me and proceed to borderline pester me about it. Okay,t here was this one person, but she didn't get it through her thick skull that I wouldn't continue until she paid.

"I swear I have the money!"

No excuses, pay me for the work I've already done. Haven't heard from her in a year... given the last PM/email she sent, I wouldn't be surprised if she did something incredibly stupid, but I never got the money she owed me, therefor, I won't finish her commission, simple as that.

Snuggly Knight

That is pretty presumptuous of him XD I'd probably ignore him too.

Sparkling Senshi

Chibi, will you be home today? I'll IM you when I get home so we can discuss THINGS.

Dapper Grabber

Yup. Working on my sketches I owe, so I'll definitely be here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff