Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Kyuseisha no Hikari
I might as well be in a morgue, it's so cold ;;

I have to hide under a blanket just to get my fingers warm enough to type xD

-piles more blankets on- it's not cold here yet but we're waiting for that whole hurricane thing IDK if my part of the state is going to get rain but I know we're going to get wind from it.

Orangeish Sherbert's Partner In Crime

Dragonslaying Dragon

tyvm ;;

[Orange likes her room so cold; I had to put on gloves...which shouldn't happen in florida ;;]

I hope you're all right in the hurricane! It passed us by without any sort of trouble; how far into the state are you?

Iris_virus's Waifu

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
ROFL well it could be worse Kyu, it could be snowing in FL.

I'm near CharlotteNC, so about mid-way inland at least. We're getting winds from this baby now. They're thinking we're just going to get wind and maybe a chance of rain but nothing like up state'll get. But these winds are p. bad. The Mts are going to get snow 'cause of this puppy.

Orangeish Sherbert's Partner In Crime

Dragonslaying Dragon

I would brave the cold if it meant I got to play in snow! I haven't seen snow since I lived in NC! [But I lived a little more north west than Charlotte]

Some winds are nice, but I hope the hurricane doesn't give you too much trouble! ):

Iris_virus's Waifu

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Eh if I don't show up for a day or two it probably knocked a tree limb out of the tree. (I'm thinking it'll be a worse case scenario).

Otherwise I just hope I shouldn't've put up the inflatable cat that I just put out for Halloween. ROFL I'll be like *FACE PALM FOREVER*

Guine's Wife

Eternal Senshi

I wish I was in the mountains so I could watch the snow. ;A;

Iris_virus's Waifu

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
The mountains would be awesome right about now. xD

Dapper Seeker

YES! Done with tags. C:

mare's Pardner

Princess Paradox

21,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
My sister was legit worried because there's a tsunami warning for the BC coast but vancouver is blocked by vancouver island! So everything should be fine.

It's just cute, I had to phone her to let her know that I was really ok and not perishing in the deep.

Dapper Seeker

Aww that is cute.

Swashbuckling Sentai

Tsunami are interesting creatures ... I do believe one did get to us last year (was it last year? That big terrible quake in Japan sent it off) ... took hours but it was still pretty powerful, also took out half the beach to our time share in Maui if I recall :[a
Then there was another one that was supposed to hit when we were on vacation, it was a weird mix of 'oh neat!' and 'oh s**t!' but yeah...

Iris_virus's Waifu

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Glad to hear you won't be hit by any tsunami Nastu!

I don't think NC has been hit by one (lately) but I feel for the outer banks if one did hit.

Kawaii Prophet

My brain has a terrible time allowing the words tsunami and Vancouver to be in the same sentence. :< It just sounds very odd having a tsunami hit Canada.

Salty Dark Elf

When I lived in Seattle, there was a tsunami watch. IIRC, it was after the earthquake/tsunami in Japan. Nothing happened luckily, but it was just plain weird. All of you in Sandy's path are in my thoughts.

Also, stupid itchy Sims. I started playing again while I was out sick with bronchitis and just got re-addicted to it. djfhsgkhds. I will tag after the Packer game today, this I vow. emotion_donotwant <- srs face
.. unless my parents drag me off, which is entirely possible.

Hygienic Waffles

THE SIIIIMMMSSSSSSSS...

No, no. Must pokemon. /DETERMINED FACE.

...I've only just got my starter and 'learned' how to catch pokemon. /weeps

Also, IF YOU'RE WAITING FOR A CIV FROM ME FROM LIZZY & ME'S RAFFLE, I should be finishing one or two today and hopefully the rest tommorow. C: !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff