Welcome to Gaia! ::

NESSU! *switches to nomming on Nessy, instead*

Cuddly Hunter

TIME how it flies when you are chasing renegade kittens!

xD

How is you??
Kittens? :3

I'm good n.n My car is trying to die on me, but if it holds out another month or two I'll have the funds to get myself a second-hand car, a newer model than my current beast (12 years old by now).

How is Nessy?
User Image

First human template cert. biggrin

Cuddly Hunter

Yeah, my kitten is about thirteen weeks old an absolute terror. I have to chase her around to make sure she doesn't get into too much. I fear actual human children after this episode!

xD

Otherwise I'm ok. Missing sleep, but that's not rly new.

YAY NEW CAR. I love my car, but everyone always wants a fancier one.

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
The cert is absolutely adorable, and congrats Madness!

Cuddly Hunter

Awwr Ellie! I need to harass find someone to RP with me so I can get mine. Gotta hammer out that one concept first though...hm.

Morning Ryu~
Ooh, very nice cert!

HEE, kitten. Yep, they are crazy at that age. If it's any solace, all mine have settled down as they got older. Less of the kitten-crazy once they are cats.

Ugh, poor Nessy, tell me about it. Spring just hit, so my hayfever makes it so hard to sleep at night crying At least it's only for a week or two, til the wattle and cherry blossoms are gone. The only problem with living in the nation's capital is that they line all the streets with pollen-heavy blooming trees, just to make it look pretty for a for weeks >.>

Yus, have been needing a new car for several years. My current one has been costing me $1-2k every year to keep it running. Definitely time to let it go and spend that money on something a bit newer and in better condition.

Cuddly Hunter

She's sleeping more and more, so it's nicer than it was a few weeks ago! I figure once we spay her she'll chill out. Her worst habit is climbing up into your lap and suckling at your shirt, no matter if you are awake or not. That, and her habit to climb your leg.

@_o

And yeesh! Money and allergies, worst things ever! We're going into hurricane season here, nightmares ensue.

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
smile How's it going, Nessi?

@Kalindara: I got a Ford Focus last year, which I'm really liking. First Ford I've ever driven. Of course another big point to love (for me) was that i'd also been looking to trade in after someone drove into the side of my car.
The Focus actually got -rear ended- by some butt-head in a huge van because they wouldn't slow down, and then they just pulled past me and drove away. (jerks!!!) But fortunately, the only damage was a few scratches on the bumper. Jerk-van looked like it wasn't quite as shiny afterward, from the short glimpse I got of them tearing off. *grumps at them anyway*
Show them not to mess with my car...
LOL, my youngest cat was hilarious when she went into heat much earlier than we thought she could have. She just rolled and rolled and rolled over the floors... and then there was the blanket-humping incident on my housemate's mother's new blanket XDD

Yeah, but at least both should be at an end soon n.n

Eeek, hurricane season D: Not fun!

@ Ryugen. My current car is a Ford Falcon. Much bigger than I really need, though. It was useful when I was travelling up and down the coast a lot, but it's too big for just living in the city. Plus, not the most fuel-efficient car >.> I'd like a smaller one, and so far I'm liking the Toyota Yaris, a few of the smaller Hyundais (including Getz), and the Ford Focus... But it'll depend on price vs mileage.
WOO RP REQUIREMENTS DONE

Cuddly Hunter

Matt had to get a new car last summer a week after we moved in together. His car stalled in the middle of a four way stop, and some guy was playing with his kid in the backseat and not watching. So he blew right through, and absolutely totaled the car. I think we had a Focus as our rental, it was SUCH a smooth car.

*u*

I don't think we get too many hurricanes here in Jacksonville because of the river, but my mom's farther south so I worry about her.
Cool, two votes of confidence on the Focus n.n Will remember that when I go test driving, and make sure I try one out.

Oh yeah, it's even worse when you're worrying about other people sad

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
I know my focus (I can't give you an exact tally anymore) has an AWESOME gas milage on top of it's saftey. ((Saftey was huge for me after being rammed.)) The downside in switching to a Toyota is that they're not quite as solid overall. They get dents if you close the hood wrong, though I owned the smaller Rav 4's for a long time. One was actually my trade in.
Never owned a Yarris though. This was actually the first time I considered Ford.

*will keep fingers crossed for your Mom, Ness. <:/*
Damn, scary story though, I can't imagine what that must have been like. @_@.
My sister's car got totaled, (her old Rav 4) Someone was speeding in a freaking school zone, while talking on their cell. They plowed into her so hard she got mashed between them and the car in front of her. Fortunately no one was seriously hurt, but it was damn scary. ((They'd all stopped for a bus except for Speedy there.))

Edit: it's sort of a wierd thing. You never honestly expect to get into an accident I think.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff