Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
Ash would fill Zee in on it! She is a gossip, after all. And invested in the watch.

Appeal's Bae

Backwoods Prophet

@ Shaz;; TARA TOLD HER SHE WOULD OVERWHELM HVER, ZIA IS SUDDENLY HYPER SENSITIVE TO THE POSSIBILITY HVER MIGHT BE EVER SO SLIGHTLY OVERWHELMED

@ Bluefire;; Zee would appreciate this since she doesn't usually get news u vu~ She thinks the watch is interesting and has a thread with Thraen on it, but she might be occasionally self absorbed in her own things to be a regular participant.

Also I wish to publicly express my appreciation for this.
User Image

Bashful Browser

Guine
It just depends on how you write the concept! There are things people can be addicted to that aren't necessarily "PG-13". There's been plenty of spheres done in the past that had the potential to edge over PG-13, but were all done very tastefully! <3

And good morning everyone!
Alright! I'll just think really, really hard on what her powers will be. Thanks. ^^

Also, thanks Matisha and Songstress! heart

Trash Garbage

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Carneli
@ Shaz;; TARA TOLD HER SHE WOULD OVERWHELM HVER, ZIA IS SUDDENLY HYPER SENSITIVE TO THE POSSIBILITY HVER MIGHT BE EVER SO SLIGHTLY OVERWHELMED

@ Bluefire;; Zee would appreciate this since she doesn't usually get news u vu~ She thinks the watch is interesting and has a thread with Thraen on it, but she might be occasionally self absorbed in her own things to be a regular participant.

Also I wish to publicly express my appreciation for this.
User Image

I love how Tara's given Zia the impression that everyone follows Hver around with a fainting couch.

Zia: I'm also a guardian cat from an alternate universe parallel to ours!
Hver: OH MY STARS AND GARTERS **faints**

Appeal's Bae

Backwoods Prophet

^ Accurate depiction of the impression Tara has given Zia about Laney/Hver's general state of being.

But Zia's attempt at being sensitive to it probably begins and ends with smooshing her face and asking worrying questions out of context and running away at random.

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
A batch of In the Name of the Emblem sprites has been dropped off! With the current cast of sprited/to-be-sprited people coming together, we're going to have an interesting level. XD I haven't made the map yet, but I'm thinking there'll be one "section" per Chaos person: one for Piemontite, one for Chalcanthite, and one for Bischofite (who will be parked on a throne because yay seize throne missions).

Oh, yes, and on the topic of Hver: I have plans for her to start out as an NPC that you have to talk to to recruit. She's going to be trying to escape the battlefield, so once she hits the edge she'll leave and be unrecruitable. Until escaping or being recruited, though, she'll be running through a gauntlet of enemies coming after her. =7= DON'T WORRY DANCERS ARE VERY GOOD AT DODGING.

By the way, this reminds me. If your character has been sprited and therefore will be featured in the ItNotE hack, I may have to contact you to double check your character's dialogue to make sure it's IC (and, in certain cases, that I got their accents right). Of course, I've still got mugshots to do and a map to make and events to script, so I'm not near writing dialogue yet.

Lonely Explorer

Awwww those are so precious, Sami!

Trash Garbage

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sami-Fire
A batch of In the Name of the Emblem sprites has been dropped off! With the current cast of sprited/to-be-sprited people coming together, we're going to have an interesting level. XD I haven't made the map yet, but I'm thinking there'll be one "section" per Chaos person: one for Piemontite, one for Chalcanthite, and one for Bischofite (who will be parked on a throne because yay seize throne missions).

Oh, yes, and on the topic of Hver: I have plans for her to start out as an NPC that you have to talk to to recruit. She's going to be trying to escape the battlefield, so once she hits the edge she'll leave and be unrecruitable. Until escaping or being recruited, though, she'll be running through a gauntlet of enemies coming after her. =7= DON'T WORRY DANCERS ARE VERY GOOD AT DODGING.

By the way, this reminds me. If your character has been sprited and therefore will be featured in the ItNotE hack, I may have to contact you to double check your character's dialogue to make sure it's IC (and, in certain cases, that I got their accents right). Of course, I've still got mugshots to do and a map to make and events to script, so I'm not near writing dialogue yet.

OMG amazing ;____;

Also, Ganymede's sprites came out particularly phenomenally biggrin

Obsessive Lunatic

So I am infinitely more tired than I expected to be since starting my new job. My hours aren't long but I'm up at ~6am and I'm home by 3 and ready for bed by 4pm x_X I've been going to bed at like 9pm hahahaha I HOPE that I will get used to early mornings and I will not be tired come next week. I've been sitting at my PC for the last hour and a half and I'm falling asleep... So I cannot function enough to art sad

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Those sprites are AMAZING! o Ao b

Trash Garbage

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Take all the time you need, Sy! It sounds like a huge adjustment. <3

Cat

Das Tor
If I had an older Order character, I'd have them check it out. Sadly, I only have a Chibi.

If you're uncomfortable with a Chibi being involved, by all means don't feel obligated~

But as much of the Black Watch is charity-related even Chibi Senshi can be very productive members. Some kids are even better at taking down inventories and organizing stuff on shelves than most adults, which IS going to be an optional rp available to Black Watch business. As well as shopping trips to grocers and thrift stores, or helping set up an apartment to welcome someone to a new home.

Cat

Shazari

I love how Tara's given Zia the impression that everyone follows Hver around with a fainting couch.

Titan will carry the couch for you, Hver T___T

Trash Garbage

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ivynian
Shazari

Titan will carry the couch for you, Hver T___T

The worst rumor. Then she would just feel socially obligated to pretend to faint every so often because she feels bad he went to all the effort. ;___;

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Puuuuu, guys, you're flattering me. ;w; All I do is put the parts together, adjust the colors, and doodle on the outfit. But as long as you guys like them, I'll keep making them!

(I'll laugh if it turns out that enough people get sprited to expand the hack to multiple levels. X'D)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff