Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Strawberry

I redid one recently, but now gotta make up Altaite's XD.
It's been such a long time since I've made a journal.
... /downloads fonts galore~

Snuggly Knight

It is kinda a fun project, I am just being lazy >>

Trash Garbage

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
You can do it, Lith! **waves pompoms**

Rainbow Senshi

((I need to update Iris' and ********* journals... drastically xd

...I think I will save that for a housesitting endeavor of the future though... gives me something to do then xd ))

Snuggly Knight

-surgically attaches self to Shaz-

LP's Partner

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
*yawns and curls up in the thread for a little* Ughh.. mom hit a deer on the way home and totally jacked up her car. sad But I'm too tired to deal with it tonight sooo.. I guess we'll try to figure out what to do in the morning.

Sugary Strawberry

I hear that. o uo
I'm setting out to do all this but then... gonna find a tumblr hole somewhere. >>;;

Snuggly Knight

Tumblr is my best friend

I hope everything is ok, Iris D= That sucks =[

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

LP's Partner

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Well she's okay and the she was able to drive the car home, so that's already pretty good all things considered. But she might need a new car anyway since... it took out atleast one headlight, smashed the hood, and bent her door to the point of only barely being able to open it. But we'll see. Deer apparently continued running, so hopefully it's okay/will live.

Snuggly Knight

Well, I hope for the best!

Iris_virus's Waifu

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Iris_virus
Well she's okay and the she was able to drive the car home, so that's already pretty good all things considered. But she might need a new car anyway since... it took out atleast one headlight, smashed the hood, and bent her door to the point of only barely being able to open it. But we'll see. Deer apparently continued running, so hopefully it's okay/will live.

That sounds mostly cosmetic - as long as you didn't get the radiator support. Aftermarket parts should be cheap - doubt it did any frame damage. As long as the air bags didn't deploy it should be fine. Just getting it painted once everything's on it will be the worst part.

>> Dad's fixed a lot of damage like that.

If it's gotten the Radiator support that's going to have to be replaced - cut out wielded a new one back in. I'm not sure I'd trust many bodyshops/garages with that since most of them no longer know how to do that sort of thing. Dad's done it forever so he knows how to replace those. =|

But yeah it's not normally as bad as it looks once you get the bent/broke parts off. /rant

@LU - sure thing just quote me.

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Ok, turning in to bed. I think I'm caught up on everything. If not quote me. I might loose my net this week and if I do I won't have it back till Friday. I'll poke on from my phone or at work and do anything I can from there, can't do guild posting from my phone. >.>

::Rolls on off to bed::

Liberal Gawker

*pokes in* Haven't been here in awhile. I've been really busy IRL with work and school and family. >.< Hopefully I'll have some free time to add more stuff to my quest and look for more crits.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff