Welcome to Gaia! ::

Iris_virus's Waifu

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
-perches on pinch- you may want to get that checked pinch dear, I think that's a health hazard. (I mean Hi)

Salty Dark Elf

Ravvlet
User Image

Esme Blanchard! Don't you know the evil queen never gets the prince?!

jhdfkdfhdjf thank you!! <33

Someday her prince will come. emotion_8c

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Ooooh, lovely civ Ravvlet! <3

Dapper Grabber

*almost overlook civvie art*

Very good, Ravv! >_< I lurve that collar... *yoinks it*

Hygienic Waffles

Aww, thank you C: ! <3

/slobbers on pinch

Dapper Grabber

*figures she should participate in the pie baking contest* :l

Gwen baking a pie... disastrous. News at 11.

Kawaii Prophet

Ryndilee

Ari says she'll be Esme's henchmonster any day if she wears that costume. * u*a

Salty Dark Elf

Fairymount

Ari says she'll be Esme's henchmonster any day if she wears that costume. * u*a

Esme says to be her guest ;D

Kawaii Prophet

Iris_virus's Waifu

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Dude if it snows I'm soooo not going anywhere tonight. /stares at weather forecasts.

Dapper Grabber

Snow. Something I see little of in Louisiana, and when we do, it's like... crippling to the ENTIRE STATE. We're used to functioning in rain, thunderstorms, hurricanes... snow? STOP THE PRESSES, WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE ON SNOW!

I don't even think we have plows... do we, fellow Louisiana peeps? I never see them.

I remember one time it snowed during finals... it was glorious. My roommate at the time woke my a** up saying "Hey, it's snowing!" I didn't believe her so I turned over and slept for about 15 minutes. Then finally got up, walked outside, and was like "GIRL, I THOUGHT YOU WERE PULLING MY LEG."

Then my cat ran outside into the snow and just stood there with what I suspected was a horrified expression on her fuzzy face. It was hilarious.

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Oh hey I won a civvy too :O
She looks awesome biggrin

Dapper Grabber

I'm sure your civ will look awesome too, Tasinei. ^_^

---

Quick question for the ones running the Halloween event- the solo we might have done for the various RP contests, can those count towards our requirements for upgrades as well? Just curious.

Business Vampire

[ Uhhh what a terrible weekend!! My BF's sister is staying with us with her little boy after a blazing row with her partner that ended up with her being pushed onto an upturned plug and then throttled, she has hand marks on her neck ;_; So I am sorry for lack of tags, RL trumped virtual world big time. I am sorry for the lack of Rp's/updates but I am hoping to get things sorted out this evening/tomorrow.

In other news, fantastic looking civi!! ]

Orangeish Sherbert's Partner In Crime

Dragonslaying Dragon

That is terrible, Matisha! You guys take care of her and I hope she's doing better ;;

And also for anyone in Sandy's path, you guys take care! (I wouldn't mind a little snow, but uhh, maybe I don't want a hurricane to come along with it..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff