Welcome to Gaia! ::

Orangeish Sherbert's Partner In Crime

Dragonslaying Dragon

@Carneli; that's fine! [I think I was the slow one, though! xD] Sleep well!

@Gingi; I have to steal you for more RP soon! <3

Kawaii Prophet

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I don't know how much muse I have to share since I just finally found mine. Ohai muse, wher u been at all weekend. XD

frayedflower's Waifu

Dramatic Marshmallow

Carneli
KUROOOOOO~ <3

@Kyu: I could probably start the one with Steven and Remarque? He can be wandering anywhere, basically. He's a very open ended character that hasn't been used much D;
Zirc in the park sounds fantastic! And I was too slow, you'll likely see a starter from me tomorrow. Sorry! Night! <3

HI DEARR <333

Super Sex Symbol

I have all the muse~ *shares with the museless*

Dragonslaying Dragon

Mizu, I was just looking at some of our old RPs earlier xD

How have you been? <33

Dapper Grabber

@Yayoi- Sweet! Battle, reg? Civilian, powered?

@Kyu- I need to reply back the two I have open with you! >_< I'll try for it tonight, but if you're wanting to start a new one, I'm totally game.

Get myself back in the groove of things...

frayedflower's Waifu

Dramatic Marshmallow

I AM OKAY KYUBBY <3

I just got a new job at an optometrist, so it's actually going pretty well. C:

HOW ARE YOU??

Dragonslaying Dragon

@Mizu; I am fabulous! Not up to much, but congratulations on the new job! <333

@Gingi; I'm in no rush, so don't let my badgering harass you! I adore Tsui though, so I'm excited to have an order aligned character so that I can get a roleplay without always picking fights with order people! <33

But I definitely wouldn't mind starting up; we can wait until you're less busy to plot something! I just want to make sure you know how much I miss you and Tsui! <3

Super Sex Symbol

I'm looking to get some more battle rps going, but I'm also willing to do civvie rps along side. 83

Dapper Grabber

@Kyu- Awwwwww... crying We can start one now! Which one? (Because I believe you have another character? I'm so far behind!)

@Yaoi- Nah, we can do a battle. That's what Tsui's best at! ^_^ Which character's looking for a bruisin'? I can get it started for you.

Dragonslaying Dragon

I have Aventine! And at present, she hasn't met a senshi! [And she would love to chat up someone and figure out what's going on with them if you'd be interested! If Tsui needs, we could even throw in a youma or something after some conversation to turn it into a battle!]

Super Sex Symbol

Toutatis is. 83 She needs all the battles for her reqs~

Dapper Grabber

@Kyu- @3@ Beaaaaautiful page! Tsui's a magnet for them! I'll love to do an RP with her! >_< Care to start or should I?

@Yayoi- Toutatis is it, then! Getting it started for you now! ^_^

Dragonslaying Dragon

@Gingi; I've got a fair number of RPs to start, so it might take me a little bit of time to get it up! But, if you're busy/swamped, I don't mind starting! It shouldn't take me more than twenty four hours; I'm gonna try and powerhouse through them soon!

[Also, thaaaaank you! I think Guine did an AMAZING job on her; I seriously couldn't be any happier ;;]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff