Welcome to Gaia! ::

Orangeish Sherbert's Partner In Crime

Dragonslaying Dragon

xD

We used to have a lush, full tank, full of fish. But they all lived unexpectedly short lifespans. So this little guy was the longest living fish we ever had. We got him a week before we got my cat, and my cat passed away earlier this year orz

I kinda always resented him for outliving my kitty, but now who else am I gonna stare at and make fish faces at? I mean. I guess there's my sister, but... |:

Super Sex Symbol

Fish do strange and mysterious things. My friend had a couple of angelfish once and one day they just disappeared. Later when they moved they found the angelfish kind of stuck to the wall behind their big ol' tank. >3>

Trash

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKA <33333333333333 *Pounceloveson*

I miss yooou ; v;

Handsome Bibliophile

Missed you too ; u;

My sister had a fish like that, or two, lived for freaking ever. Coincidentally, the same fish she gave my gran.

Could always get turtles. o uo They make surprisingly cute faces.

Iris_virus's Waifu

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
-rolls in-

Soo updatey

Goood news is it doesn't seem like Dad had a heart attack, he's back home. However despite all the tests they did today, they're going to do more tests later, he's got to schedule a stress test. They want to find out what it was and try to keep it from happening.

Super Sex Symbol

I'm glad to hear he's doing better and is back at home, LP. Hopefully they find out what happened so that they can help him for the future. 83

Dragonslaying Dragon

I'm glad to hear that, LP! Hopefully they will be able to find out what caused it and stop it from happening again!

@Kaname; I always wanted turtles! But we could never adopt them from our petstores because they say there was a big risk of salmonella >:

Handsome Bibliophile

@Kyu: Eep! D: I had to get mine in florida, since apparently it's illegal to sell them in Tennessee >>

I'm glad your dad's okay LP *hugs* A dad heart scare is a scare I know too well, they're still running tests on my dad.

EDIT: *signs off to get ready for work*

Dragonslaying Dragon

Heeeeeey. I live in Florida, why won't they sell me a turtle!? D:<<

Salty Dark Elf

Kyu: Sorry to hear about your fishie. :<

LP: That's great news! Knock on wood.

My dad had his own scare last year. After a prostrate exam, he fell ill and wouldn't see the doctor because he's a stubborn mule. One mild heart attack and bout of sepsis later...
The icing on that cake was that his exam turned up positive for cancer.

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Let me guess...the deckhand thing is for talk like a pirate day...

Salty Dark Elf

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
gaia ... bah ... deckhand ???

Talk like a pirate day ... -_-

Dragonslaying Dragon

That is today? I only found out about it in high school and now that I don't have people to remind me, I always forget when it's supposed to be xD;

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
So am I supposed to use the words pirate, arrr, and matey a lot?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff