Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snuggly Knight

This is my first game on the PS3, from way back when. He's a nord and I dual wield a sword and destruction magic. I need to switch it up though because I've maxed those skills. Need to switch to light armor, too.

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

emotion_bigheart
I really want to play a full mage but I keep screwing it up.
emotion_bigheart

Snuggly Knight

They BROUGHT BACK the super awesome little pokemon figures I was just whining about not having any more the other day! AHHHH.

EXCITEMENT. Also, if you're a super nerd, that pokeball is super exciting because it can clip to your belt. Yep. Less light drowned picture now.

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

emotion_bigheart
Those are so cute!
For gen 5?

emotion_bigheart

Snuggly Knight

Dapper Grabber

I totally splurged on the Snivy-Servine-Serperior set, as well as getting the Black Kyurem and White Kyurem... I need to go back and get regular Kyurem, as well as the overdrives of Reshiram and Zekrom.

I hope they do the same for the Sixth generation...

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

emotion_bigheart
Sylveon would be cute as one
emotion_bigheart

Dapper Grabber

I wonder if they ever made them for the 4th generation? I know a few I'd collect a few, or at least the ones they deem marketable.

*wants Infernape, Luxray, and Weavile especially*

And it might be time to invest in a new iPod... this one keeps freezing in midsong. :c

Snuggly Knight

I found all my old ones yaaaaaay

Kawaii Prophet

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Snuggly Knight

Heyyo lanth, blue

Dapper Grabber

MLP:FiM Blindbags are slowly consuming all of my flat surfaces... I need to balance it out with Pokemon.

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

emotion_bigheart
I have random things I collected while traveling?
emotion_bigheart

Dapper Grabber

I never really collected anything from one particular show/cartoon/video game series until recently with Transformers and My Little Pony, well, except Pokemon. But I feel terrible as I've really only collected Gen 1 and Gen 4 to now. I was a fuddy duddy when Gens 2 and 3 game out and I missed out on a lot of the plushies and toys...

:c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces