Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Grabber

Something's come up and I'll be accompanying Quick to help dog sit her family's dogs this weekend, so my time online will be limited. So I'll be popping on periodically to tag up some ORPs- if I owe you a start, then it might have to wait until Monday. I hope that's okay?

As for my leg, it's the weirdest thing. If I'm standing or walking, it doesn't hurt, but when I sit or lay down, it's the most painful thing in the world. Huh.

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
emo I'm so happy I finally got my character in this shop... you guys have been so much fun to rp with.

Lonely Explorer

So, is it bad that I saw the news report of the bigass meteor that blew up over Russia and thought "Enter new badguy for Moonshop?"

Also, there's an asteroid passing super close to Earth today?

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
I heard about that really late last night. There are a couple videos of the actual meteorite entering the atmosphere and the sonic boom (definitely almost typed sonic rainboom) afterwards.

They are all like "Meh I'll keep driving even though this FLAMING BALL OF LIGHT JUST FLEW THROUGH THE AIR!

Dapper Grabber

Dang, nice find Guine! Buddingtonite will welcome his new evil overlord with open arms!

And on that note, I'm off to get as much of my art stuff done as I can. I'll likely be back a little later to see if I can pump out a few more tags before the weekend swallows me whole.

Lonely Explorer

Yeah, I saw some of those videos, too. I think I would have kept driving, too. It would have been more dangerous to slam on my breaks and freak out (and like hell I would be getting out of my car in -0 temperatures!)... It's good to know others around the world won't completely freak out, too. XD;;

So... idk if it's sad when you have to hire actors to react to things for filming movies... like that one Star Trek movie they tried filming in San Francisco and absolutely no one reacted to really strange things happening around them. neutral

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
I think it's funny that not much can make us as a society stop and stare for more than a second. Even famous people in funny outfits in the middle of town or things falling from the sky.

Even the ones where they are by glass breaking, they are like "Oh look, glass." and the only sound is the car alarms. No screaming, exclamations, anything.

It was just crazy. XD Let's hope that never happens where I am!

Business Vampire

Bluefire Dragonz
emo I'm so happy I finally got my character in this shop... you guys have been so much fun to rp with.

My Atë not freaking you out yet? That can be arranged ninja

Cuddly Hunter

Guine
So, is it bad that I saw the news report of the bigass meteor that blew up over Russia and thought "Enter new badguy for Moonshop?"

dangit guine stop giving meta away omfg what is ur problem

Business Vampire

o-Nessy-o
Guine

dangit guine stop giving meta away omfg what is ur problem

You know it needs to happen now.

Seriously though is anyone else concerned that they only informed us today after it happened. Good to know they keep us updated....

Cuddly Hunter

FINE BUT ONLY IF IT IS FIORE AND THE KISENIAN BLOSSOM. Only canon baddie that makes sense.

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

emotion_bigheart
*comes in with a punching bag*

How is everyone?

emotion_bigheart
-eyes the punching bag- Hiya Sirene!

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

emotion_bigheart
Hey scowling.

*hangs up the bag with a sign: Free to use*