Welcome to Gaia! ::

Garbage Cat

kuroopu

so i may not have updated this in a while but the plot points listed are still valid!

AND THIS GOES FOR ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO RP especially people i haven't played with yet!

Beloved Seraph

Phae-et
Soooooooooo guys. Anybody interested in some Civ RP with a neurotic med student? I mean Ollie/Tsavolite of course. > w<

He needs some friends.

Penelope/Sailor Pasiphae is good for friending. :3 If you want a punkass kid, I have Alejandro/Chibi Sailor Syrinx.

And although he wouldn't be a "friendly" man, I have Krishna/Serpentine who would be willing to help out a new Lt! And sells flowers so maybe has seen Ollie around at some medical facility? xD

Snuggly Knight

Allooooo threadbies. I should be all tagged up, minus a new one for Carneli. Let me know if I missed anything.

Das Tor's Significant Otter

Shadowy Celebrant

Garbage Cat

phaaaeee maybe we can have hospital rp?
Quicksilver the Archangel
Phae-et
Soooooooooo guys. Anybody interested in some Civ RP with a neurotic med student? I mean Ollie/Tsavolite of course. > w<

He needs some friends.

Penelope/Sailor Pasiphae is good for friending. :3 If you want a punkass kid, I have Alejandro/Chibi Sailor Syrinx.

And although he wouldn't be a "friendly" man, I have Krishna/Serpentine who would be willing to help out a new Lt! And sells flowers so maybe has seen Ollie around at some medical facility? xD

Ohmijeesus yes to all, thank you.
Although if we could wait on Sepentine until after I get Ollie's powered art, that'd be awesome.

/whispers we could totes have Alejandro meet Ollie by him just passing by the kid and Alejandro hurting himself/bruising his knee or something and Ollie stopping to take out his handy dandy travel first aid kit to patch him up even if he's an ungrateful shite.

@Aeeth:: ohmigod yeeeeeeeeeeeeees. Yes. = 3=
I would love to rp him with u bby. He's not officially an intern yet, but he WILL be incredibly soon once me and Romeo get him and Nick's rp outta the way!

Dulcet Scarface

Mmmm, I have a hungries. ;<

Silverah's Pardner

Stellar Lightbringer

Hey! Are YOU looking for an easy battle req? Do you want to play capture the flag in an empty laser tag arena? Do you want to learn cool hand-signals and chalk signs? Then boy do I have the dice game for YOU!

May's Order Boot Camp, Foundational Skills Training, is open to senshi and knights of all ages. Kaatje will teach you fundamental punching, fundamental sneaking, and fundamental silent signaling (so the clicking of your cell phone buttons doesn't give you away)!

We are seeking guardian cats (Order only!) for this round. SIGN UP... IF U DARE.

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Woo order boot camp pt 2<3

Beloved Seraph

Phae-et

Ohmijeesus yes to all, thank you.
Although if we could wait on Sepentine until after I get Ollie's powered art, that'd be awesome.

/whispers we could totes have Alejandro meet Ollie by him just passing by the kid and Alejandro hurting himself/bruising his knee or something and Ollie stopping to take out his handy dandy travel first aid kit to patch him up even if he's an ungrateful shite.

@Aeeth:: ohmigod yeeeeeeeeeeeeees. Yes. = 3=
I would love to rp him with u bby. He's not officially an intern yet, but he WILL be incredibly soon once me and Romeo get him and Nick's rp outta the way!

Sure, Serpe's not going anywhere. :3b

AHAHAHA YES @ Alejandro. That is... sadly very, very in character for him. xD

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Phae-et

He needs some friends.

/wiggles mah booty.....yanno....just in case anybody wants to touch it

/touches phae!booty

ollie is welcome to meet any of my kids 8D

Garbage Cat

sweet! just ping me whenever that gets done and hopefully i'll have my plots all lined up for hospital rp then!

Rainbow Senshi

~ Time of the Ancients, the Project ~

Just a little project that LizzyMoo put together for ItnotM in her spare time. Click to see what it's all about!

Dulcet Scarface

guys, prepare for cavities:
User Image

Sparkling Senshi

LizzyMoo
~ Time of the Ancients, the Project ~

Just a little project that LizzyMoo put together for ItnotM in her spare time. Click to see what it's all about!

This. is. AWESOME.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces