Orangeish Sherbert's Partner In Crime

Dragonslaying Dragon

Trigonometry and Geometry were my favorites! And statistics were fun for me xD

All other math I was kinda meh about xD;

Dapper Seeker

I love math! : D

Guine's Wife

Eternal Senshi

I used to be really good at math even though I hated it.

Now I'm really bad at math and still hate it. 8D;

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I rather like math and am fairly good at it, I just farrrr prefer history/poli sci/etc.

Iris_virus's Waifu

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
I hate math since they put it all on the computer. =| I still say that is no way to learn math.

Guine's Wife

Eternal Senshi

Ew, I would hate to do math on the computer. :<

Rainbow Senshi

((I actually like math... but not like the pointless maths xd ;;;

I refused to do calculus when I was in school... so I will never have to worry about complaining about that 8D ))

Dulcet Scarface

Now that I have taught myself quartiles and box-whisker plots - THAT WAS SO EASY FFFFFFFFF <3

Cuddly Hunter

LP
I hate math since they put it all on the computer. =| I still say that is no way to learn math.

No seriously this is really bad of them. I did the past three semesters on MathXL and now that I'm into math that is all done on paper where they want to see your process and everything I'm LOST. I have all these shortcuts and brain leaps that I can't put on paper. It's not cool.

Iris_virus's Waifu

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
o-Nessy-o
LP

No seriously this is really bad of them. I did the past three semesters on MathXL and now that I'm into math that is all done on paper where they want to see your process and everything I'm LOST. I have all these shortcuts and brain leaps that I can't put on paper. It's not cool.

I can't even do it on the computer and pass I have to have to be able to do it on paper. Without the work on paper I'm dying at the shortcuts. crying

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Ugh I am so glad I missed out on online math. My class doesn't do THAT yet D;

Snuggly Knight

oh god the dinosaur item

Dulcet Scarface

The job I want doesn't even REQUIRE anything but basic math and calculator use. ;< But for my degree..... *sigh* I just want to be a secretary. ;< I don't need to know how to find these things...

Iris_virus's Waifu

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
But Yuna if you wanted to be a Quantum Mechanic you'd need that (maybe).

Dulcet Scarface

******** quantum mechanics. XD I do good to remember to pour milk into my cereal in the morning.

Seriously, this morning I went to go make me some cereal for breakfast and I sat down to a bowl of just cereal. No milk. Started eating it and everything then I realized the cereal wasn't getting soggy like I like it. XDDD HURP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff