Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Grabber

Narwhals, Narwhals... Yes.

@Beejoux- Yup. Navi will be disappointed that Tsui's not going over to the Dark side, though. :c Also, let me know how you want the Xenotime/Tsui one to end (no rush, though).

@litian- Of course! Give me a poke when you're ready for that one! ^_^

@Chun Chun Boom- Got a link to your quest? What exactly you looking for?

Justice Nerd

I breed for IVs, but adding EVs and natures and movesets confuses me, so I mostly just worry about IVs.

I've never completely gotten the hang of type effectiveness for the added types. sweatdrop

Dapper Grabber

I never bothered with IV or EV training. Too meta, got bored with it real quick.

In Pearl I tried my hand at breeding for certain moves and such, but that got boring after awhile. Now, if it can't be learned naturally, TM or move tutor, it ain't worth learnin'.

Sparkling Senshi

@Bee - Our harassment RP has brought me so much joy. ^o^

If anyone needs RP, I'm open!

Dapper Grabber

Lu- Anandi and Gwen. Date. NAO. (Or soonish)

Liberal Gawker

Quest

I kinda have an idea of what I want it to be. Her attack will feel like being hit in the head, like with a drumstick, and give the opponent a headache. Since the first attack is supposed to be weak, I figured the headache doesn't last that long and is only distracting. But other than that, I don't know what to put specifically.

Sparkling Senshi

ChibiGingi
Lu- Anandi and Gwen. Date. NAO. (Or soonish)

I will IM you when I get home from work!

/snugs Chun

Dapper Grabber

Hm, that sounds pretty straight forward and you can work with that. Maybe as the move progresses, they feel as if there's someone drumming inside of their skull and becomes super distracting? Like... not be able to hear anything besides the drumming?

That'd drive me bonkers.

@Lu- Sounds like a plan. Because I got class. Soonish. XD

Liberal Gawker

*is snugged* O.O

Chibi: Thanks! Heart pm'd me too with some ideas so now I'm tossing around other attacks or stuff for allies. *sits on thinking chair*

Rainbow Senshi

((I am an EV trainer... always getting mah special stats like a nut >.> ))

Dapper Grabber

I try to be as helpful as I can. @v@

Feral Cat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lena Adler - I see you found some hair inspiration at that sleep over!

Liberal Gawker

emotion_kirakira So pretty!

Dapper Grabber

B-E-A-UTIFUL civ! @v@

Also, writing my last post for an RP that was started back in late Januaury or February... ermehgerrrrd. WHAT A GLORIOUS FEELING THIS IS!

Liberal Gawker

Time for me to run some errands. Hopefully when I get back, I'll have a better idea of the type of attack I'd like.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff