Orangeish Sherbert's Partner In Crime

Dragonslaying Dragon

Hey Skysu! Hey Matisha!

I need to steal RP from both of you! <333

Salty Dark Elf

Good morning, Moonshop!

And ditto what Kyu said. 3nodding

Business Vampire

[@Kyu: Yesssssss, give it to me!!!!! Need anything in particular? Both my girls can't wait to see Jett again! XD
[edit] or you new girl of course!!

@Ryu: A battle it is then!! My Girl is a Super though so it may be a little rough but I always love it when Ate goes home with some battle scars! aim for her kneecaps!!!

And on another random note, a fox got half of my dads chickens thus morning, they have names and everything and were so cute. I now need to track thus fox down and knife fight it to the death! Revenge shall be mine!!!

LP's Partner

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Oh my god, why is it SO cold? crying We were literally like.. 5 degrees away from having SNOW last night. I felt so bad for our poor horse, getting rained and poured on over and over in waves ALL day and then having it be 30ish all night. Ughhh. 80 degrees Thursday, 30-50 for the next three days. 8[ Dangit St Louis.
Matisha

@Ryu: A battle it is then!! My Girl is a Super though so it may be a little rough but I always love it when Ate goes home with some battle scars! aim for her kneecaps!!!

And on another random note, a fox got half of my dads chickens thus morning, they have names and everything and were so cute. I now need to track thus fox down and knife fight it to the death! Revenge shall be mine!!!

*Ryn*

I think Aurora needs a rough battle in order to knock some sense into her, or something xD
Would you like to start or should I?

Awww, poor chickies. :<

Iris: Yeah, it's freeeezing. x_x Poor horsie. :<

Business Vampire

XD you confuse me Ryn with your many accounts!!! But that would be fantastic! She won't go to hard since she is trying not to hurt the DMC without them punching first ( she made Navi cry when she beat up her boyfriend OTL ) and if you want you can start but am cool doing it too!
xD
How sweet of her~..

I can begin!

Business Vampire

Ate is always full of such love for strangers!

And that sounds fab! Can't wait!

Salty Dark Elf

Matisha
Ate is always full of such love for strangers!

And that sounds fab! Can't wait!

Enjoy~ cat_blaugh

Dragonslaying Dragon

I want all the RP for everyone, from everyone <333

Also, completely unrelated; had to run to the mall today and my sister decided we needed the cardboard cutout Bane from FYE and he's like six feet tall and doesn't fit through through doors if he's standing upright.

...The fan in her room is too low and looks like it might whack the top of his head, so she's currently left him in the hallway so he can stare into my room ominously. |:

Salty Dark Elf

Bane's waiting for you, Kyu. He's waiting. eek

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nickeline would always love to attack another page.

Dragonslaying Dragon

He must want a hug emotion_awesome

[Also yesss, Nickeline xD]

Salty Dark Elf

You should give it to him emotion_awesome

I can also offer up Aurora for your page, Kyu. blaugh

Rainbow Senshi

Appeal
Nickeline would always love to attack another page.
((I bet she'd love to attack a squire too ;P ... probably a full out knight as well 8D ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff