Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Should be fun when that makes the news.

"People mysteriously found all dead inside this restaurant. No one yet knows what the cause of death is."

Fanatical Raider

@Lith: Ouch... but at least you're home now and therefore have access to happy things to cheer you up some? *snugs* <3

Great! Perhaps Camelot first to give him things to think about and then Virtus thereafter to help calm her frayed nerves at her close encounter with the evil knights who are coming to drag her back to their evil doing? xd

@Sleet: *snugs on* <3

Is it alright if I toss Dallol your way for some Negaverse and more confusing fellow Page RPs in the near future? =3

EDIT: The White Moon people are all celebrating Valentines' and wondering what is wrong with you Chaos people putting in overtime..? *shot* >>

Snuggly Knight

Sure thing, Gwing ^^

Hahaha. I rhymed.

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

GWing: Sure. What did you have in mind? And just quote me and I'll read you response, I'm gonna turn in for bed.

Also, chaos people are likely celebrating the holiday proper as well. A few just have...different ways of celebrating. ::Nods::

And now, bed time for me.

Fanatical Raider

And indeed you did. Woo! ;3

How about a fail attack attempt from Dallol with a ladle because ladle <<<<< Camelot's shield any time any day? I'll see if I can start it up later today if you want. ^^

EDIT:
@Sleet: Alright. Lemme go stalk your Page's journal for more ideas then I'll quote you on that after that. Sweet dreams Sleet! <3

Snuggly Knight

PFFT

>>

if you want me to start something I might need to be reminded tomorrow <3 I'm not going to bed right away but I'll fall to sleep soon, and I have a bad memory.

Fanatical Raider

Lol... it's okie because we all have bad memories but yes, I will bug you if I can't start it in the end. I'm going to assume that a random encounter in the park will be good for ambushes with trees and bushes and such..? ^^

Snuggly Knight

Fanatical Raider

Looks like we've got a plan then. =3 b

*pokes Chaonis' eye in your siggy and cackles* <3

Kawaii Prophet

Snuggly Knight

Eight's Bae

Wrathful Demigod

-flails- Holidays, i don't like you.

Eight's Bae

Wrathful Demigod

Holy crap! I missed eternal Virtus and Nickeline being purified?! Damn, dude.

Handsome Bibliophile

Snuggly Knight

-squishes Bee-

Heyyyy Kaname

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items