That would be absolutely supreme, Achan! <3333

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
LizzyMoo
Appeal
Nickeline would always love to attack another page.
((I bet she'd love to attack a squire too ;P ... probably a full out knight as well 8D ))

She would, and she did attack Camelot.

Rainbow Senshi

((Silly Nickeline... getting into all the trouble :< ...why aren't her teachers at school doing a good job of reeling that girl in? :< ))

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Same reason she was in summer school: girl don't listen to your stupid English language. Why don't you pick your own language, English, why don't you stop stealing words from every other language? Get with it English, you're not a real language. Everyone should just learn Greek. ;D

Cuddly Hunter

Seriously, a little less ethnocentrism guys. Speak Japanese too while you're at it okay?

Okay.

Liberal Streaker

o-Nessy-o

I assume we are briefly passing Indu, and so therefore it is my post again?

Snuggly Knight

goooooood morning

Orangeish Sherbert's Partner In Crime

Dragonslaying Dragon

Morning, Lith!

Cuddly Hunter

Kaelyndra
o-Nessy-o

I assume we are briefly passing Indu, and so therefore it is my post again?

I know she was going to post the other night but was tired so I told her to SLEEP because RP IS ALWAYS THERE. So I think it's her post she just hasn't gotten to it!

Liberal Streaker

Okay, good! I'm glad you told her to sleep.

I just wanted to make sure. Posting order changed and my brain was like, "WAIT WHAT NOW PANIC PANIC". I'm sure she'll laugh at me later.

Snuggly Knight

hi kyu <3

ugh I gotta go to a midshift at work.I hate them so much ;----;

Time-traveling Zealot

*falls in*

I have never gotten sick on the teacups before...but...but last night was a first. It was amazing.

*flops on Lith* I hate work in general...
orz

Snuggly Knight

Lithia_Brandon
I did want to say that I am going to be redoing the Knights of Destiny thing, since most of its members are inactive/gone and I just want it to be simple. SO I am looking for 12 knights for it, and I'll put up information about it later! But it's just... knights who serve the city, the innocent, and aid the senshi/their teams. Because that's what knights do! I'll be doing little themed plots for them, I hope, and fun stuff <3

BUT YEAH. If you're interested at all just poke me here, or over a PM, or on aim (I'm carpetburnwicked, and though I'm always at work I always have it on). I would love to have some help with it, and just people to plot with!

Orange: yeaaah. I'm assigned to some dumb things today too. Blergh.

Salty Dark Elf

Kyuseisha no Hikari
That would be absolutely supreme, Achan! <3333

Sweet! Would you like to wait until our first RP is done?

*pets Orange* :<

Dulcet Scarface

Sinus monster has attacked. T___T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out