Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Senshi

User Image

Milla Ludkhannah, it must be nice to run around with bare feet!

Orangeish Sherbert's Partner In Crime

Dragonslaying Dragon

She looks lovely! I love her hair <3

Guine's Wife

Eternal Senshi

Pretty civ~! X3

Handsome Bibliophile

Nice civ o uo

Oh man, I'm gonna have that time thing tomorrow, day off.

Romantic Exhibitionist

Handsome Bibliophile

Cuddly Hunter

Kaelyndra
I heart-clench a little bit every time I see little Kessy's face. 8[ And while she may be powered up Howlite, I still see Kessyface all up in that expression.

P.S. on a happier note: you, Indu, and I need to have an RP where Libby gets to endlessly make fun of her cousin about her new roomie.

That is def what Indu was saying about it actually! And yes, pls RP. I haven't had RP in awhile and I feel my skills dwindling away into nothing as I sit here and rust.

Trash

o: That civ. <3 Purdy

Dapper Seeker

Kyuseisha no Hikari
That's good news, Bunny! [And that art in your signature is so adorable! <3]

Yes it is! I finally have time where I'm not working or doing homework or is in class. xD

and thank you thank you. I got all three of my characters done by here so it was hard to choose which one to put in my sig but since I'm cos-playing Pippin in my avi I decided just to go with him lD

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
*peeks in quickly* Sorry about the delay in tags, since I got back to work on Tuesday I've ended up having to help cover some colleagues. I'll catch up on those tags and starts I owe over the weekend

Dulcet Scarface

MoonKitsune
*Flops*
MY LOVEEEEE

Romantic Exhibitionist

F a y t h - x
MoonKitsune
*Flops*
MY LOVEEEEE

*Does a few turns in your lap before laying there and purring* Hello.

I'm so bad. I need to get Wolfy back into doing stuff. My huffy little Nega needs plots.

Dulcet Scarface

MoonKitsune
F a y t h - x
MoonKitsune
*Flops*
MY LOVEEEEE

*Does a few turns in your lap before laying there and purring* Hello.

I'm so bad. I need to get Wolfy back into doing stuff. My huffy little Nega needs plots.
TTLY. <3 Maybe he and Bis can have some Halloween fun Nega style. Since they get to have a cute fluffy Thanksgiving and Christmas for their Civilian life. Might as well balance it with some Nega teamwork. >3

Romantic Exhibitionist

That would be awesome! Trick or Treat Nega style. Wolfy wouldn't mind some treats - maybe something from a bakery or some candy to munch on.

Salty Dark Elf

I wanted to do tags today after being super busy, but right now I'm feeling uuuuugh.

Hopefully will get to them tomorrow. :<

October is the best month and October babies are the best babies. *totally unbiased*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff