+ 1 100.0% [ 453 ]
Total Votes:[ 453 ]

hibi-tea's Significant Otter

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Sorry I have not seen this place take off yet, and I'm sorry to those as well who are waiting...Anyway with that said I have offered both owners to help with the shop, by paying both Gaia gold and real life money to have some work done so you all can have an event, but both have not answered my personal messages. Again, I'm sorry, but this will be the last time I'm checking in here as I'm leaving.

Sol you have my MSN email so please if you need some gold what have you to get started, and I will answer it as soon as I can. I'm trying to do whats right by you two. If you don't get back to me within Jan I will assume you guys are fine.

Trash Husband

Cidela, Solar and Kuuro are tied up with RL. Kuuro is on a Navy vessel (headed home now tho) ATM and Solar is working two jobs. The shop is progressing and once they get RL out of the way the shop will become more active.
To those who are waiting on stuff, PLEASE don't think you have been forgotten. You have not. Life is life and soon enough everything will be worked out and the shop will be running.
Running with epic.

6,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
*stalks thread*

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
I shall stick around <3

hibi-tea's Significant Otter

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
*fluffs* heart

Dapper Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm still here
*wiggles about*

Magical Hobo

I wish this shop would have taken off. ;____;
Same here, Priil, same here. v__v
I wonder if we could.. idk... retrieve/buy the lineart off the owner and do something about reviving the shop...? . n.

Romantic Exhibitionist

Yeah. Me too. U_U;
Hmmmm~ maybe we should make a 'committee' of sorts... and start PMing people.... ><;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff