Welcome to Gaia! ::

heart heart
*licks the thread* Trying to think up aliens...
Question. Just to straighten things out.

Their alien form is, well, alien.

But their 'baby' and up form is human except if they reach the last stage, right?
Yeah, I knew that would be vague and I should have clarified sooner.

The baby can be as wacked out as you like too. It can have wings and a mermaid tail and 8 heads if you want. Archie just doesn't. xd
So the baby form resembles the alien form?

I know, I'm clarifying over and over again, I just want to get this RIGHT.
Nope, it doesn't have to. The alien could be an orange tennis ball and the baby could look like a blue alligator with canary wings. If/When they integrate, the canary wings might get all tennis bally or the baby (who's now an adult whee ) might have the lower half of its body turn into a ball or something ridiculous. But they can look totally different. In fact, the more different the better if you plan to integrate. 3nodding
Archie Saturn
Yeah, I knew that would be vague and I should have clarified sooner.

The baby can be as wacked out as you like too. It can have wings and a mermaid tail and 8 heads if you want. Archie just doesn't. xd

O.o 8 heads! Erm... sweatdrop where are you going to find space for them. O.o *Tries to imagine...*
Alright, cool!

I get it now.

Sorry for all the questions.
Nope, it's good. I need to figure out a way to put the questions in the contest thread. Maybe I could expand the rules post. heart

I have no idea where I would find room for eight heads, but I would try! xd
Maybe an FAQ section?
Question section added to the contest thread! And I just realized I use a lot of emoticons.
*celebrates* Yay for questions.

Now I just need to decide on a concept.
heart Can't wait for the contest to start though I'm not too good at these things.... XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff