Semi-permanent Haitus 0.6 60.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 90 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 348 349 350

Manly Shoujo

9,625 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
He said he'd never come back to Gaia. I'm not sure if he's going to upload the dragon too, or not. No harm in asking and dropping your name to let him know, though. :33

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Yeah I did. I'd PM'd his mule without response so I just feel nag-ish. XD OH WELL, last attempt. Thanks for the update, Aes!

Manly Shoujo

9,625 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Kuro and Cynn changed their name, or I'd PM them. I hope it's not just us who are still sub'd. But I guess since it's official, and we have the art, I guess we can leave, now? : How sad....

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

kurotomato and Cynnybun, I believe are their names.

It is sad...but it happens. ;~;

Manly Shoujo

9,625 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
thanks! I'mm pm them just in case owo
I hope he uploads your dragon, sometime :3
It's nice to know someones still around.
we need to hang out sometime fr reals.

Manly Shoujo

9,625 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
lso I followed you on tummblr just now :y

Manly Shoujo

9,625 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Doop. chuu just uploaded your dragon :33 <3

O: You play GW, Too!

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

LOL! I know, right? I don't see you around much!

And yay! I just post derpy things, and I don't post a lot. ;v;/

I DO. I'M OBSESSED. I have a GW2 I/T, I just haven't been able to get it set up properly yet. (I'm hoping over winter break!)

Manly Shoujo

9,625 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
OMG A GW IT I NEED DEETS

I just made it to lv 40 on my charr and I've had it a week since the debut. I'm not fond of mmos, but if I dont 'play it as an mmo' its a lot more fun.

Also being a necromancer RAWKS. biggrin DDD

I reblog a lot of things. I need to draw more q;;;q

are you into homestuck at all? theres a homestuck shop im into. I'm not many other places sadly XD I need to get out! Any suggestions?

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

HERE YOU GO XD

Ah! My main is 80 but only recently so. I pretty much just play with BP, and we're such goofballs that everytime we play is a lot of fun. XD! My main is a Ranger, my second highest is an Engineer (27) and my Necro issss...21-25, I don't recall LOL! Everything else is 20 or below (even though Elementalist is like my favorite class, go figure).

I don't know anything about Homestuck. ;u; Pretty much the only places I frequent are Matope, Life Dust (I run it with BP) and Wardwood, where I'm a colorist. Also trying to get into a Harry Potter-inspired shop, but I've had little drive to RP lately. ;v;a

Manly Shoujo

9,625 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
I gues were chained where we like to be!
What server you guys on? none of my friend will let me play with them unless i join their guild. I'd rather do thing solo and ask for help discreetly and offer rewards for doing so.

My friend, who said i cant be his friend unless i join his guild, got really mad at me when i gave away a rare bow i got for completion of an area to the girl who helped me get the last skill point. He was furious, but i cant use bows so i didnt see what the harm was since she was a ranger. afterall.

my irl friend, i switched servers to play with her. she said we should play this weekend and i was all yeaaah! but she said id have to join her guild. when i said no, she said the guild master/her bf wont let her play with anyone outside of the guild.

so I have no friends in GW. It's really boring when your alone, so I pretend it's a console game so I can actually proceed. The illusion is working out well so far.

I keep trying to make norn rangers, but all the girls have such deep voices. I want a cute kawaii loli norn ranger ok :C

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

WOW! That is...ridiculous and controlling. OnO I'm part of a guild but they're totally cool people, I don't actually know any of them personally. XD

We're on Crystal Desert. Lots of decent people, for the most part over all. C:

Yep, my ranger is a Norn, based on my most beloved OC. I honestly made him a ranger because of the Tier 2 medium armor...I had to have it on him. E N E

Manly Shoujo

9,625 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Haha friend #1 is actually on crystal desert XD
Becky is on Isle of Janithir (sp?) It seems to be friendlier than Kaineng. Kaineng was a ghost town in terms of chatting on the world or map chats. Not many friendly people there, but I didn't mind my isolation. Finding high leveled players doing trivia with low levels for rare items was nice as well as the girl who helped me. I dont think ive seen anything like that in kaineng.

I still like the name kaineng, though!

If I were to be in a guild, id have to be the guild master. I dont want to be forced to do raids or share everything i own with everyone else in a guild bank (bad memories from WoW...) :u;;

oh well.! But yes, it is controlling. I feel bad for becky. thats really mean of him, and doesnt promote his guild very well.

Haha, i havent really seen the cultural/tier items for charr necromancers. ive been buying whatever is better than what i have :9

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff