Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 342 ]
Total Votes:[ 342 ]

Tricky Fairy

CrimsonMaiden21
@ gwen: Ouch. Make me feel useless lol jk. Good luck with the move.

LOL Your Not useless Crim, I know you'll never try to mutiny the shop, besides, your the senior besides me and I work with you already so I trust you.

And thanks. Come Saturday afternoon the shop will be yours for at least the week end, so if anyone applies , use your discretion to Hire for the shop. I'll try to get on Saturday night Sunday morning to update you on the situation and if I have WiFi or not. But if you don't hear from me by Monday then I probably don't have a stable connection and the shop will be under your control till I can get back on.

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Gwendolyn Barrett
CrimsonMaiden21

LOL Your Not useless Crim, I know you'll never try to mutiny the shop, besides, your the senior besides me and I work with you already so I trust you.

And thanks. Come Saturday afternoon the shop will be yours for at least the week end, so if anyone applies , use your discretion to Hire for the shop. I'll try to get on Saturday night Sunday morning to update you on the situation and if I have WiFi or not. But if you don't hear from me by Monday then I probably don't have a stable connection and the shop will be under your control till I can get back on.

Thanks. It means a lot to me.

Tricky Fairy

CrimsonMaiden21
Gwendolyn Barrett
CrimsonMaiden21

Thanks. It means a lot to me.

The Opening event hasn't really started yet. I am short a few colorist. I might do the Grand Opening/opening event once my move is done and I've gotten settled. Maybe mid Sept. so for now if you want you my have your customs and breeding's open but then once the GO event starts they will be closed again for a month and then on a normal schedule in November because of the Halloween event right after the GO, Possibly combined for two weeks or do a two week Halloween event but that all can be discussed when I get back into full active mode.

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sorry that was my fault I was meaning to ask that in another shop and goofed lol. Well let me know if you need another way of getting a hold of me.

Tricky Fairy

No problem. Mix ups happen lol
And I will if I need to I'll ask.
You can always PM me a list of how many pets ya need by when. Also you have a shop photobucket right, so all colorists can upload everything in advance along with certed pets?

If not that's okay, I use tinypic anyway I just know that that's how most of the shops I worked at previously did it.

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Allyson Awesome
You can always PM me a list of how many pets ya need by when. Also you have a shop photobucket right, so all colorists can upload everything in advance along with certed pets?

If not that's okay, I use tinypic anyway I just know that that's how most of the shops I worked at previously did it.

All information can be found in the staff area of the guild. Please feel free to ask Gwen or myself anything. I am still learning everything about the shop, but I will have no problem finding the answer and getting back to you.

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Gwendolyn Barrett

I was wondering If I could set up an advertising contest. Either a mystery prize for the winner or they can get a full custom.

Tricky Fairy

CrimsonMaiden21
Gwendolyn Barrett

I was wondering If I could set up an advertising contest. Either a mystery prize for the winner or they can get a full custom.

Sure we can start the advertising contest. I need a pet from all those that work in the shop and I'll go to the guild as well and post this.

@ Allyson: There is a shop Photobucket you have access to as soon as I promote you you will be able to go to the crew area.

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I posted a boy for the advertising contest and I need to get a few flatsales together. oh my busy busy busy. hehehe
Oh okay thank you so much. I'll start submitting once I get home.

Blessed Conversationalist

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Gwendolyn Barrett

I -Mew1130- would like to bid -75k- gems

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Gwendolyn Barrett

Customize me
Username: StrawberryRoseTea
how you want your name on the Cert: StrawberryRoseTea
What type of custom do you want?: Semi
Pet name: Kell
Male or Female: Male
Growing or Non-growing?: Non-growing
Wings?: (What type? Angel, Demon, or Fairy?) No thank you
Colors: palette
Design: heart-shaped speckles
Anything else?: I know you're busy so take your time
Total: 55k

Integrity.Love.Unity.

Tricky Fairy

mew1130
Gwendolyn Barrett

I -Mew1130- would like to bid -75k- gems

Noted: will update main page when I get on tomorrow

Tricky Fairy

StrawberryRoseTea

Gwendolyn Barrett

Customize me
Username: StrawberryRoseTea
how you want your name on the Cert: StrawberryRoseTea
What type of custom do you want?: Semi
Pet name: Kell
Male or Female: Male
Growing or Non-growing?: Non-growing
Wings?: (What type? Angel, Demon, or Fairy?) No thank you
Colors: palette
Design: heart-shaped speckles
Anything else?: I know you're busy so take your time
Total: 55k

Integrity.Love.Unity.

Noted: trade received: Will work on this tomorrow. PS decided to eat my brushes and cool stuff. I have to add them again tomorrow as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff