10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I tried to post cert info for the two pets I got at the gala and i couldnt find the cert form in the cert thread. Are those pets to be posted for cert somewhere else??

Angelic Carnivore

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Married 100
NOw that the Gala is over, This shop is going to be closing down for a long while. When it re-opens it will have everything NEW! You can come and talk, but no more pets will be made until the new lines and new layout and all new shop concept opens!!

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
are we going to be able to get whatever pets we still have that havent been certed to be so or not?

Angelic Carnivore

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Married 100
lucystar
are we going to be able to get whatever pets we still have that havent been certed to be so or not?

just post them in the normal cert thread as normal certs. Ill get to them when I can and they will get a gala cert

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Nefarious Muse
lucystar

just post them in the normal cert thread as normal certs. Ill get to them when I can and they will get a gala cert

thats where i tried posting them but in the first page there is no cert form to use

Angelic Carnivore

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Married 100
lucystar
Nefarious Muse
lucystar

thats where i tried posting them but in the first page there is no cert form to use

hm.. just PM me their names, image links and DOB

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Nefarious Muse
lucystar
Nefarious Muse
lucystar

hm.. just PM me their names, image links and DOB

alright thanks

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Nefarious Muse

It took me a while, but I finally got my familiar bird into the guilds cert thread. It's the thread for Xem, so if you want, I can send you the info instead.

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Space Hero

20,050 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50