• Befriended 100
Sachie Whitby
milly17
Sachie Whitby
milly17
Sachie Whitby
milly17
so are there not going to be bribes for the fs confused

Aren't bribes usually reserved for things like customs and breedings? I haven't been in a lot of B/C shops but the few I have been in, flatsales were always first-claims-first-gets... or has some game involved [like random number, bingo, dice rolling.]
well sometimes they are done for fs also
Oh... how does that work?
well that's when it has to be 3 time the fs pet so if it's 10k then it be 30k
Eh? Wouldn't the FS just be priced at 30k then? Or is the bribe aspect to try to bribe to take a pet that someone already claimed?
oh no this would before the fs start so noone would have got one yet

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
milly17
Sachie Whitby
milly17
Sachie Whitby
milly17
Eh? Wouldn't the FS just be priced at 30k then? Or is the bribe aspect to try to bribe to take a pet that someone already claimed?
Eh? Well if you would prefer to pay 30k for either of the two not claimed, I don't think anyone will stop you.

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Sachie Whitby
milly17
Sachie Whitby
milly17
Sachie Whitby
milly17
Eh? Well if you would prefer to pay 30k for either of the two not claimed, I don't think anyone will stop you.
i know that but you wanted to know what a bribe for a fs was

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
milly17
Sachie Whitby
milly17
Sachie Whitby
milly17
I'm still a bit confused by this unless you're bribing for the right to pick in the FS as opposed to first claims first gets.

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Sachie Whitby
milly17
Sachie Whitby
milly17
Sachie Whitby
milly17
I'm still a bit confused by this unless you're bribing for the right to pick in the FS as opposed to first claims first gets.
well yes if there a pet you want and you might miss the fs then that way you get the pet for sure
@milly- I haven't decided yet if there's going to be any presale bribes for this event. We've had them the past several events/sales so I was kinda leaning towards no this time around.

@Sachie- Presale bribes are pretty much what they sound like. Sometimes when a flatsale preview is put up, people have the chance to TRY and buy them before the sale even opens.

Shy Regular

*pokes head in*
So Soquili is having a CYO event. Plushies can be entered into a raffle for a chance for them to be turned real.

And because last year, a few people failed to let me know in time they wanted one ( =P ) I'm asking who wants a plushie, despite knowing a handful that would want a plushie, regardless.

Is it worth even trying? Yes! I've gotten a CYO to real pet conversion the past 2 CYO events they had:

User ImageUser Image

And many of my friends have got at least one, as well. Obviously, it's no guarantee, but the only way you can win is to at least try!

I know alot of people would love a Soq, whether it be their 1st one, or not. And the CYO events are the best shots at more average users getting a pet from there. So yes, I'm so totally....sorta advertising. xd More like being nice but whatever. xd
Picture game will end...uh....next time I get on. xd Which is likely going to be....either late this afternoon or late tonight.

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
fayt-oh i guess i will just try to rember the fs then and want one

Shy Kitten

Advertising for Oct 9!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Stymphalian Queen
@milly- I haven't decided yet if there's going to be any presale bribes for this event. We've had them the past several events/sales so I was kinda leaning towards no this time around.

@Sachie- Presale bribes are pretty much what they sound like. Sometimes when a flatsale preview is put up, people have the chance to TRY and buy them before the sale even opens.

Oh... okay. That makes more sense. I asked a friend who is into Soquili, and she hadn't heard of it. I'm going to do a CYO plushie for her.

Shy Kitten

Morbid_Love_090's Partner In Crime

Enduring Completist

49,200 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100

Sparkly Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff