Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

=======================================================================

***if any images aren't showing up, let us know. A few have been acting funny***

Welcome to I Heart Fall- A Joint Shop! This is a seasonal event thread from the shops Stymphalians, Whispers in the Wind, and Unwanted Rejects. Below you will find sales from each, broken down into their own posts. Be sure to read all the Rules/FAQ as well as instructions on ordering from each shop.

We hope you have fun!

---------------------------------

This event will run from October 3rd to November 3rd.

-DIRECTORY-

Intro
Rules/FAQ
Stymphalian Sales
Whispers in the Wind Sales
Unwanted Rejects Sales
Advertising
Reserved

-Staff-

Staff will help answer any questions you have.

All shop mules
Fayt_of_Redemption
OrliDeppgrl1526
SashaFey
purrrplekitty

-Shop Links-

User Image
User Image
User Image

-Certing Threads-

Stymphalians
Whispers in the Wind
Unwanted Rejects
User Image

We all need rules. Be sure to follow them.

*No mules are to be used.

*Gaia ToS at ALL times.

*KEEP THE FREAKING DRAMA OUT OF HERE. Seriously. I don't want to hear it.

*Do not steal anything from here.

*Do not cause trouble. You may be banned from the event if you do.

*There is to be no flaming, whining, or otherwise acting inappropriately in this thread.

*These pets are meant to be used on Gaia only. This of course excludes an image hosting website.

*Don't PM the staff. If you feel you have an issue that needs to be pmed, pm this mule ONLY.

*Don't get in on any drama that may occur. Stay out of it and let the staff handle it.

*Pets that are not posted in the Certing Threads within 2 weeks of them being won will go right back to the shops. The only exceptions are PAID Auctions and FS's. Paid means the trade is completed, not started. Unclaimed raffle and game pets will be rerolled so they may go to another user. So PLEASE post your certing info promptly. ***We will be checking user activity of people whom have not posted cert info. If we see that you actually haven't been on Gaia, you will be given more time once we see you have been on. This rule also applies to anyone you gift the pet to. If you or the person you gifted it to want the pet so badly, you will post cert info. It's not fair to the colorists to see their work sitting there, wasted. Nor to others whom wanted the pet.

*Respect ALL shop goers.

*Save pets to your OWN server.

*Do not advertise in here. We will not be accepting affiliates for this event, either.

*Follow ALL ordering procedures as outlined in each section.

***Because I'm tired of going over this:***

You need to label your trades. When you start a trade, click the "Change" button, type in the title, then click the "Done" button. Then enter your payment, then offer the trade. If you have failed to label your trade and are going back to fix it, again, click the Change button, fix the label, then click Done. But wait a second! You're not done. You have to resend the trade; that means re-entering your pass and clicking the "Offer" button as if you were offering a whole new trade.

*I'm letting staff participate in this event as well. It's not fair to exclude them after they've worked so hard on it. If you have a problem with that, sorry. Whining about it will land you a warning. 3 warnings and you're banned from the event.

***certain things they will not be allowed to participate in if it gives them an unfair advantage***

*More to be added if needed.

==================================================================

*Q. Are these RP required?
A. No. Because we understand that we all have this little thing known as a life and therefore can't be bothered with remembering to rp dozens of pets. =P We do appreciate you sticking around though. =3

*Q. How do I get a pet?
A. There's alot of ways to obtain a pet from this event. Just read through the entire front page and stick around.

*Q Where do I get my pet certed?
A. In the Certing Threads. There's links in the 1st post.

*Q. Where's the main shops?
A. Linked in the 1st post.

*Q. Will they grow?
A. No. All of these are adults.

*Q. Can they breed?
A. Yes, all pets are breedable except for the Plushies/Figurines.
User Image

Please be sure to read everything for each section. I'm not going to explain what is clearly here.

Trades for all these sales need sent to THIS account labeled "Stymphalians (whatever the sale is) payment; pg_"

---------------------------

-Sales Directory-

Auctions
Raffle
Flatsales
Color Your Owns
Games
Collectible

Auction

User Image

You ARE NOT bidding on both. We're simply running both at the same time. You may however bid on both if you want.

Starts: Now
Ends: November 3rd; 9pm CST

Starting Bid- 75k
Minimum Bid Increase- 2k
Autobuy- 1 Million

Pumpkin High Bid- 77k - jordahn19
Scarecrow High Bid- 75k - Fayt

There is a 10 minute snipe guard; meaning if a bid is placed within the last 10 minutes, the auction is extended 10 minutes. This will continue until there is no more sniping.

Retracting bids will get you on the Black List. Only bid if you're serious.

ONLY pure gold, Evolving Items, Uncommons such as Random Item Generators and rares from them, and MC's are accepted as payment. Sometimes Cash Shop items depending on what they are.

Auction winner has 48 hours to send the trade or it will be placed up for auction again.

Use the form below when placing a bid.

[color=red][b][size=18]
I'm bidding ___ on the ___ auction!
[/size][/b][/color]

Raffle

User Image

Raffle tickets are 100g each.

You MUST buy in increments of 10; example 50, 100, 500; anything divisible by 10 (it's too much of a hassle to have odd numbers, like 125, 111, ect)

You MUST buy a minimum of 50 tickets. (Sorry but it's really not fair for someone to buy only 10 or so at the last minute after seeing there's more pets than entrants. This has become a problem and I'm ending it now.)

You can buy as many as you want.

You may buy tickets for others but please state who when ordering.

You may only win one pet.

Winners will be drawn using the random number generator.

If your number is landed on a second time, it will be a re-roll.

Use the form below to order tickets. Preference list only needs posted once unless new pets are added.

Tickets:

1-900 milly17 (prefs; 2, 1)
901-1800 jordahn19 (prefs; 2,1,3,4 )

[color=#3366FF][b][size=18]
I want _ tickets please!
[/size][/b][/color]

My preference list is:

(list from most wanted to least wanted; erase all this text)

Flatsales

Starts:
Ends: When all are claimed

Future FS: No more planned

Cost: 10k each
Claimed:

Use the form below when claiming a pet. Payment due IMMEDIATELY upon verification you won the pet you were wanting. You may claim a 2nd, if any are left, after 24 hours of claiming your 1st.

[color=#3366FF][b][size=18]
Stymph Pet- (pet wanted here)!
[/size][/b][/color]

Color Your Owns

We're allowing people to color our plushie line and then send them to their friends. You can even color a few for yourself! And if you're lucky, your plushie may be turned into a REAL pet! Click the link below to go to the CYO thread. Be sure to read EVERYTHING before you begin.

Color Your Owns

Games

User Image

Games will be held at random. Details for them will be posted at the time of the game. If you win, you'll be able to pick a pet from here.

Claimed: Dragon familiar, Festive, Fall Colors

Collectible

User Image

Collectibles are figurines that are only available during special sales/events. Collectibles are placed on pet certs, though later will they also receive their own cert. You'll have the opportunity later to get all figurines you've acquired put on this cert. You also will receive the uncert of the figurine.

There are a variety of ways to obtain them. For this event, they may be bought for 500g a piece. Please note that if you're wanting a figurine on multiple pets, you need to buy it multiple times.

Use the form below to order.

[color=red][size=18][b]I'd like (number of figurines here) figurines please.[/b][/size][/color]

User Image

Please be sure to read everything for each section. I'm not going to explain what is clearly here.

Trades for all these sales need sent to THIS account labeled "WitW (whatever the sale is) payment; pg_"

-Sales Directory-

Auction
Flatsales
Color Your Owns
Games

Auction

User Image

Starting Bid- 75k
Minimum Bid Increase- 2k
Autobuy- 1 Million

High Bid- 150k - Depp

There is a 10 minute snipe guard; meaning if a bid is placed within the last 10 minutes, the auction is extended 10 minutes. This will continue until there is no more sniping.

ONLY pure gold, Evolving Items, Uncommons such as Random Item Generators and rares from them, and MC's are accepted as payment. Sometimes Cash Shop items depending on what they are.

Auction winner has 48 hours to send the trade or it will be placed up for auction again.

[color=red][b][size=18]
[/size][/b][/color]

Flatsales

User Image

Starts: October 22nd; 7pm CST

Cost: 7k each
Claimed: Angyali, Ubi Roka, Roka

Use the form below when claiming a pet. Payment due IMMEDIATELY upon verification you won the pet you were wanting. You may claim a 2nd, if any are left, after 24 hours of claiming your 1st.

[color=orangeF][b][size=18]
Whisper Pet- (pet wanted here)!
[/size][/b][/color]

Color Your Owns

We're allowing people to color our plushie line and then send them to their friends. You can even color a few for yourself! And if you're lucky, your plushie may be turned into a REAL pet! Click the link below to go to the CYO thread. Be sure to read EVERYTHING before you begin.

Color Your Owns

Games

User Image

Games will be held at random. Details for them will be posted at the time of the game. If you win, you'll be able to pick a pet from here.

Claimed: Ferret, Mouse, Normal Male
User Image

Trades for all these sales need sent to THIS account labeled "Unwanted Rejects (whatever the sale is) payment; pg_"

-Sales Directory-

Auction
Flatsales
Grams
Games

Auction

User Image

Starting Bid- 75k
Minimum Bid Increase- 2k
Autobuy- 1 Million

High Bid- Auto-bought!

[color=red][b][size=18]
[/size][/b][/color]

Flatsales

User Image

Starts: October 29th; 7pm CST

Cost: 7k each
Claimed: Female Lion, Male Bobcat

[color=orangeF][b][size=18]
UR Pet- (pet wanted here)!
[/size][/b][/color]

Grams

You may order randomly colored, REAL pets, delivered in a box that will open in a few weeks, in the thread below!

Fall Grams

Games

User Image

Claimed: All Claimed!
User Image

=====================================================================

We're holding an advertising contest in which the winner will be able to have a color custom with light edits on any one of the shop's god/Super/Elder lines. If you're not familiar with them, just ask. A few are not yet displayed in the shops, but most are.

Pick a banner below. All are sig-friendly. Everyday you have it in your signature, post the code below in this thread. Winner will be drawn via RNG based in the order advertising points were claimed.

[color=red][size=24][b]Advertising for (date here)![/b][/size][/color]

1. purrrplekitty
2. milly17
3. purrrplekitty
4. milly17
5. purrrplekitty
6. milly17
7. purrrplekitty
8. milly17
9. purrrplekitty
10. milly17
11. purrrplekitty
12. milly17
13. purrrplekitty
14. milly17
15. purrrplekitty
16. milly17
17. purrrplekitty
18. milly17
19. purrrplekitty
20. milly17
21. purrrplekitty
22. milly17
23. purrrplekitty
24. milly17
25. milly17
26. purrrplekitty
27. milly27
28. purrrplekitty
29. milly
30. kitty
31. jordahn19
32. milly
33. milly
34. kitty
35. jordahn19
36. jordahn19
37. kitty
38. milly
39. jordahn19
40. kitty
41. milly
42. kitty
43. milly
44. jordahn19
45. kitty
46. milly
47. kitty
48. milly
49. kitty
50. milly
51. kitty
52. milly
53. kitty
54. milly
55. kitty
56. milly
57. milly
58. kitty
59. milly

--------------------------------------

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/do-not-post/t.82507841/][IMG]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww216/unwanted_rejects/B3.jpg[/IMG][/url]

----------------------------------

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/do-not-post/t.82507841/][IMG]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww216/unwanted_rejects/B2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/do-not-post/t.82507841/][IMG]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww216/unwanted_rejects/B1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/do-not-post/t.82507841/][IMG]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww216/unwanted_rejects/B4.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/do-not-post/t.82507841/][IMG]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww216/unwanted_rejects/B6.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/do-not-post/t.82507841/][IMG]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww216/unwanted_rejects/B7.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/do-not-post/t.82507841/][IMG]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww216/unwanted_rejects/B5.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas