Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
Hi Toxiin! I love your little fishies!!
lol thanks XD~
Hi everybody~! heart

Ihaveasmallnote about the drama...It's actually my fault...because I told Demi Ididn'tknowhowIcouldexplainitanyclearerandshesaidthatshecouldmakeitveryclear - and becauseIwasstillactuallyreallyhurtIsaidokay...andthen...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'm sosososorry...

::deepbreathdeepbreath::

Hee Chrys, Silver Tygress, like Savvy said Tio's bipolar is just the Hollywood-ised, pop-cultural version of it - we're not making fun of it of course [I hope you didn't think we were, Kiara! gonk ], but since 'bipolar bear' came from a terrible pun, Tio's bipolarism comes in stages...literally....
Waaah! ::runs from things being thrown at her for horrible pun::

Shimy - awwww, does that mean 'Mena has a crush on people she wants to hunt? biggrin You can already hear Maxwell asking her to hunt him, hee.

Awww, Sottise, I'm sososo happy you like Tangled Web~! It's my favourite BJD site , and even though I don't think I'll ever get one, I love looking at the prettypictures~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ana, I looove the picture of you and Triane~! heart It's so pretty! Thank you for taking the time to draw that, eee! We've got to find a place to put the two new adorable pieces of art you and Savvy did for us, hee. whee

Thank you Enikil, Kuro, Nyralia, we received all your love~! See -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Good luck on trying for the secretary bird, Ruthie~! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I love your new avi too, hee~

Welcome to HyTech, Toxiin~! All the staff love your little fishes, hee - it's just that we didn't dare to ask for a link exchange since our banner is twice the size of the banners you linked... redface But thank you for popping in and posting! Please do stay around! biggrin

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

-is in uber lurk mode- xD

ninja
*petpets Ruri* mebbe this time eh!

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Yesh! -nodnod- Maybe this time! ;D
Hi Nayuvre~! whee

And Ruriska! You always have great timing delur - I mean, lurking, near sales period, hee. xd
And hi too, MB! I hope both of you will be at our flatsales thread, yes? heart

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Haha. xD Indeed, Ruri appears at the most opportune moments. ;D
hey Belle!! *^^* how are ya?
You have a 6th sense for sales, Ruri~! xd

I'm alright Nayuvre, except a little naseous from lunch. What's wrong with me nowadays? crying I'll never be able to eat lunch again!
I'm sorry we have to make you wait for Tuesday US time, Nayuvre - since it's already the 15th for us right now, hee. sweatdrop
Eeeeh no problem! I can't wait though! And the auction is going to be interesting to watch *^^*
Maybe the thread will be up by the time I get back from lectures?

-dashes out the door-
Hopefully this auction will be a little slower and steadier! sweatdrop The last one rocketed in the first hour, but then after a while people realised they had three days, so it slowed until the last day. xd

Good luck with your lectures, Neshaka! ::wavies:: How long later will you be back?
*^^* it was all very exciting to watch.

*yum yum* peanut butter ice cream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas