Yeah I am jes gonna stay right in mah room XD and eat mah cold pizza lol

Nerd

LOl yaay cold pizza! I love cold pizza more then hot pizza X3

Dapper Codger

I like certain cold delivery pizza, but I prefer hot usually :<

Nerd

I like Hawiian Pizza warm X3 but I like pepperoni and Mushroom cold XD; lol

Dapper Codger

lolol I'm not that specific XDD I liiike mazzios and domino's cold and warm and the rest warm *nodnod* XD

Auuugh Dx my pasta is overcooked >3< ooops >>;;

Nerd

LOl X3 I'll still eat any pizza warm though so *shrugs* lol;; Unlike my friend and her mom when they lived together they'd order pizza and stick it all int he fridge for the next days dinner cuase they onyl eat it cold lol;;

Awe ;-; <33

Dapper Codger

wow weeeird XD

Shtill gewd >B *OMNOMNOMNOM*

Nerd

yeah they're strange peoples XD;; lol

Woo X3

*havign fun makign Music Playlist thinger for gaia profile* Neh then I have to figure out how to get it into my media DX lol;;

Dapper Codger

*WoWin up a storm* >3> I should prolly be like.... reading for classes monday or something buuut <__< meh XDD

Nerd

LOl XD;; I always hated doign readings.... but I'm going back to school for a Medical Program in November... so for six Months I'll probably be on Hiatus XP;;;

Dapper Codger

Oooo medicalness >B niiiice~! you can totally be my sugar mama if you want << *SHOT* XDD

Nerd

*Snerk* XD!! <3333 I probably could be someones Sugar Mama! lOl;; Starting pay is $18-$20 an hour X3 lol

Dapper Codger

I HAS DIBS ON ENI << >>!!! DIBS!!! Dx *curls up around like a scarf* :B I can uhh <___< uhhh like cook yew foood and and and uhhh clean yer house and and uhhh translate Japanese XD;;;; if you ever need such a skill hahaha

Nerd

LOL! *pets* X3 SOudns good to m e X3 I'm kind of excited to start school again Kinda not... I was alwasy so terrible at school and this is suppsoed to be a really intense course .___.; Thus the Haitus then XP;;; But I mean... 90% of the students to take this course get hired right after ^^;

Dapper Codger

Oooo sweet!! I'm sue you'll do good!! ^^ *SHAKES POMPOMS!!!* 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas