• Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*tag*
Bah! This is not art it is um... well art? >.>
I forgot how cute Noe could be, damn her keyword is charming XD

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image

Morning~! ^_^ Yes, the Noe and Dyre RP is cute indeed, lol. XP It'll be interesting to see how she reacts to Hunter.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Click please~

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
*curls up under her blanket and sleeps despite it being morning*

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image

Heh, morning, Byagane. ^_^ *pokes some breakfast her way* Doing well? =D

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

*rolls around*

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image

Hiya, Kait! ^_^ Whaddup? =P

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

Oh dear. We always seem to be offline when Sonicdude strikes. : | I’m really sorry for all the stress everyone went through. Mal, I hope you’re feeling better now, I’m really sorry it affected you so badly.

I’m sorry that you guys have to keep fending off the episodes, but we can’t quite ban him yet – as far as the blacklist goes, we’re running on a loose three-strikes system [to be precise, we’re running on a kind of football [soccer] card system, except with three regular warnings before the sending off…which is a kind of Graham Poll system, I guess…sorry, football joke. XD;;] To be very fair, he’s only committed two regular offences so far, so he’s currently still teetering on the line. I’m really very sorry if he’s spoiling your mood – please do add him to your ignore list if he’s getting on your nerves!

Master Sonicdude 2: I was hoping that you were getting better, but it seems that I was prematurely optimistic. I do find it very hard to believe you’re not a troll, but we’re contractually obliged to give you the benefit of the doubt. I was glad to see that you were “happy” that night, but, yes, you were right – assuming, or even suspecting, that people were insinuating you were gay when the conversation was clearly about something else did indeed seem stupid, and furthermore made it obvious that you hardly pay attention to others’ words. As stupid as that seemed, it was dwarfed by the sheer bad taste of casually implicating a sexual orientation in the context of negative, or at least dubious, reputation tagging. You might insist you meant no harm, but it was a poisonous statement, and I hope you can now see why. I am also extremely disturbed by the fact that not only could you not seem to see the offense you cause people, you were quick to jump on the offense you derived from others’ statements about you, and to canvass for sympathy. Remember that pity-partying is not allowed here, and that your first warning was for precisely an extreme version of that. This is your second warning – we are not banning you outright because your statement was not explicitly and directly a slur and can be interpreted as an appallingly thoughtless and ignorant statement, but it was offensive and you are on the greylist, as you have racked up two offences. One more and you’re out. As a personal note, I would also like to say: while everyone is perfectly welcome to just hang out here for the conversation, as you hardly seem to be interested in our products or what any of us are doing, you might be better off looking for like-minded souls in the other Forums. Of course, if you’re a troll and currently snickering with wicked glee behind your monitor at the chaos you have wrought, well… XD;;

Also, as a clarification, while we always urge you to step back and cool down before reacting, as a bottomline we do go by the rule ‘if you can dish it, you can take it’ [or at least, Maxx does, and so we have to take it…] - therefore, if you are offending people [and especially as a repeat offender] it’s fair game for those you have offended to pay back the same, as long as no one else is implicated. In other words, Mal, I don’t think anything you could’ve said would have gotten you banned - though thank you very much for holding back! XD [Chryyyyyyys you are so much nicer than Maxx us I feel like a horrible person… ;A;]

Finally, thank you, everyone who responded to Sonicdude’s original question so clearly, everyone who fended off the eventual onslaught, everyone who gave advice on how to handle him, and everyone who healed the situation afterwards! Once again, I’m really sorry that you had to do this on our behalf, and I really hope there are no lasting wounds from this. Thank you so much for trying to keep our happy home as harmonious as possible! ;A; I will clarify our blacklisting system and update our badlist soon. >_<

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

IN OTHER NEWS...MORNING/AFTERNOON, EVERYONE. 8D;;
1. Syr...you're cracking me up so much with what you're doing with Banyan!tube, I'm thinking of delaying her growth... *jk, j/k...*
2. The bakery RP is hopping! O_O Gotta find a good opening gambit...
3. The Goodbye RP is making me cry... ;A;
4. Looking at all the new RPs does me good! And reminds me we've really got to finish our old one... XD;;;

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image

Jun! ^_^ *huggles* Morning~! mrgreen Sorry you had to bog down your evening with that situation though. D= How have you been? ^_^

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

-snugs Jun- ;w;

I'm sorry you had to sort through that~

...-reads through Banyan's journal- BD

EDIT: wait...I dun see anything in it?

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image

Pope! *huggles as well* Hallo~! ^_^

Edit: I think he meant in thread, lol. Like the necklace and the tube turkey. XD

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

Ah, okay~ -is lame-

-snuggles elf- >w<

Friendly Shapeshifter

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

X_x Finally done with the Blacklist...gah, I didn't realise how outdated it was...we're so bad with things like that...

Morning/Afternoon, Elfgurl! I'm just sorry that everyone else had to be bogged down by that when we weren't around instead. ^^;; I've been fine - just busy, as usual! And to be very honest...the hardest part right now may well be resisting the call of Guitar Hero:WT when I'm doing my work... sweatdrop

Aw, thy~ And sorry for the misimpression - Elfgurl's got it exactly right. XD;; Putting that statement right before a row of Guild-related comments wasn't exactly the smartest thing I could've done... XD;;

EDIT: O_O Is Gaia blanking out for anyone else or is it my connection? I'd be typing a reply halfway and the browser would suddenly cut in and load a 'could not access'...?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff