I sense a little over-reaction here.
º3º~♪♫
More RP replying goodness~

Aged Shapeshifter

8,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
*slides in and admires Triane and the Giraffe preview* ninja
@blackened muse: I was not here for the discussion but reading back on the last few pages i was absent, you are taking this way too overboared. no one was trying to criticize your or your handle on the English language, however good or bad it may be. You just seemed to be a little confused and people in the thread were trying to help you understand it. However, you seem so fixated on one aspect of the prompt and really, still unable to grasp what people were trying to help you with. And maybe you haven't been rude or mean, if not a little frustrating.

BUT you're certainly being rude now. They are trying to explain this as well as they can to you. You had questions, they gave you answers. that's not them trying to patronize you. they are trying to get you interested in Hytes and relieve you of any confusions.

It's entirely unfair and rude for you to speak out in such a manner. You are acting like a child.
Oh!1945
@blackened muse: I was not here for the discussion but reading back on the last few pages i was absent, you are taking this way too overboared. no one was trying to criticize your or your handle on the English language, however good or bad it may be. You just seemed to be a little confused and people in the thread were trying to help you understand it. However, you seem so fixated on one aspect of the prompt and really, still unable to grasp what people were trying to help you with. And maybe you haven't been rude or mean, if not a little frustrating.

BUT you're certainly being rude now. They are trying to explain this as well as they can to you. You had questions, they gave you answers. that's not them trying to patronize you. they are trying to get you interested in Hytes and relieve you of any confusions.

It's entirely unfair and rude for you to speak out in such a manner. You are acting like a child.

No I am not rude nor taking things to far as you did not see the post I am replying to as she or he has now taken it down.
I felt however that it was only fair that I got to read theres, so I will let them read mine.
~Edited The post was not toward anyone but the person who's name is in big black bold letters. I didn't mind what everyone else said and it helped me find what I was looking for.

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

*wants to RP with everyone!* X3~

I'm just a lurker and don't hold much water here...and I don't mean to get in the middle, but attacking one of the owners of the shop in thread isn't the best way to handle this. If you feel you're treated unfairly or rudely, take it up in PMs to resolve the issue. :<

Arcade Rose's Spouse

Noble Hunter

Blackened muse
Oh!1945

No I am not rude nor taking things to far as you did not see the post I am replying to as she or he has now taken it down.
I felt however that it was only fair that I got to read theres, so I will let them read mine.
~Edited The post was not toward anyone but the person who's name is in big black bold letters. I didn't mind what everyone else said and it helped me find what I was looking for.

I just have to say something; If you're going to be rude to the staff of a shop, you should just leave the shop. Why must you keep arguing?

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

I think you need it, Blackened muse.
I'm the colourist and co-owner of HyTech, and I think you have been pressing on several unspoken rules in the shop that are always evident for any shop in the B/C forum.

We have been very patient and nice, particularly Belle.
1. You did not take care to read the first page before asking a question. The information you needed was actually posted twice in the first page on the relevant sections - Updates and Sales Plans : the sales availability section.
2. You insulted us for not responding to your post, when in fact we did and it was your own mistake for not having seen it. [post reference] Even if you said you were just joking, it was clear from your words that you meant offense, when Belle cleared it up, you weren't even sorry for your transgression.
3. In your subsequent posts, you have accused our methods of being 'wrong and messed up' [post reference], and then insinuated and accused us and those who follow our keywords 'sheep'-like. [post reference]
4. In addition to that, you offensively used the word 'stupid' as an example to express how 'stupid' our keyword system is for flatsales. [post reference]

If you are not 'a child unable to grasp words', why would you have done all this? You cannot expect us to believe that you truly meant no insult and you cannot truly believe that we will not be hurt by your careless slander when we have put so much time and effort into the shop - and being civil to you.

In spite of what you maintain [post reference], you have not just insulted us, you have insulted our regulars. I think you very much had the need to be dressed down - and by the way, Demi speaks like that all the time. She wouldn't bother breaking out the big guns for you. [Although possibly the only reason why she isn't doing it right now is that Jun made her delete her post and banned her from posting more 'clarifications' on the forum or in PM. As a note, we did not make her delete her post because we felt it was unreasonable. We agreed with everything she'd voiced. We just wanted to believe that we could create a place where the customer was always right. Evidently, we're gonna have to tweak our shop policy.]

So - because I'm not half as tolerant as Belle is, who has been very nice to you all this while, you cannot deny - you are grey-listed.

Oh god, I can't believe we actually have a chance to use the greylist! Now I really gotta sleep. Bejeebus. I'm being agitated at 6.30 in the morning.

EDIT By the way guys, thanks for being supportive. As for Demi, well, we all know she's an argumentative, critical little b***h but - aww, Demi, come on, don't look at me like that...you know I love you...

Oh, and as a disclaimer : we will never make fun of anybody's language here. For 4/5ths of the staff - including Demi - our mother tongue is not English. So to do so would be pretty self-defeatist, doncha think?
@blackened muse: out of the respect I have for the shop, I wont saying anything more to you than this.

You need to give respect to gain respect.

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

...hell, now I have to find a place for a greylist. gonk

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Get some sleep, Maxx. :3

I like Demi. There is nothing wrong with being blunt and straight-forward. X3 It may ruffle some feathers, but there's little room for misunderstanding.

Arcade Rose's Spouse

Noble Hunter

:3.
*throws Demi cookies(of Death) wherever she is*

3,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
@Blackened muse:
This may not be my concern, but I felt the need to say something. No one is attacking you, or your grasp of the English language. I'm sorry you felt so threatened or offended by the responses you've recieved.

However, if you feel so violently opposed to the methods used for a flatsale here, perhaps you shouldn't enter? This really is just about having fun. If it makes you so upset or you feel as if your creativity is truly being stifled then it may not be worth it. But there are other options, as have been presented by Demi and Jun D. I don't think that Demi was in any way trying to attack you personally. She was simply defending her ideas and her shop. If you have already found the answer you're looking for, I don't really see the need to argue the point anymore. ^__^;;

Some of the things you said may have seemed a bit rude. You really shouldn't presume that the words which the Mods will be choosing will be completely stereotypical either. Maybe their views of what the Hyte should look like will be as individual as your views of the Hyte's personality. You should wait to see the words they choose before assuming that the Lion will automatically be brave, etc. I don't think anyone in this shop really "thinks inside the box" as it were, anyway. =]

Beloved Shapeshifter

*sighs* I hate when stuff like that happens. Oh well.

ever want to say so much but can't word it right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff