Welcome to Gaia! ::

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
*melts into a happy puddle at the idea of the kitsune boy*
Oh my lordie...A tanuki and a kitsune, you all taunt me so! @_@;;;

Friendly Friend

*one of those lurkers that don't feel comfortable posting in big shops* ^^; That was a big post though. *shot*

Handsome Bibliophile

I think i'll just keep with the tanuki boy <:

Merubee's Husband

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
"And it's like, every time I turn around..."
User Image

xDDD *snatches Zanneh up and grooms her lovingly* <3333

"...I fall in love and find my heart face down..."
User Image

Romantic Enabler

-flail- KITSUNE~ <3 >3
Eeee T^T *flails and tries to go back into hiding* Noooo don't do that! T^T Big thread! Big thread! D:

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

Bouncy! -snugs- Don't be shyyy. xD

Aww, Eli! GOOD LUCK ;_; and i'm sorry for suggesting it ;_;
First post in here, lol

Maybe I'll get lucky and get myself a pet so AnimeEyesHime stops bugging me to make profiles for these little guys... lol Would be nice to get a cute little foxy boy but all three flat sales are so pretty~

Friendly Shapeshifter

Bouncy_Pineapple
*one of those lurkers that don't feel comfortable posting in big shops* ^^; That was a big post though. *shot*

Bouncy, what are you talking about? You used to post in Modifoxes all the time and that place is a lot bigger than here, lol .XD You also post in Jokoa and many other shops. XP

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
This is gonna be a big flatsale I think ^_^

Good luck to everyone entering in advance. <3

I have a feeling this is going to have an amazing turnout from the reactions. XD <333

Fashionable Prophet

Eli: I'll do my best to get it done~ ^___^

Mena: *pokes head in* And if he totally fails, I could probably rig up something, and Eli could just add sparkles wink

Melisande: *perhaps it's piggy species memory, but the idea of bathing in reallyreallyreally hot water just doesn't sound appealing to her...more like you'd get cooked >.>; *
Well, welcome to all of our new lurkers/posters! Hello again (or for the first time!) LinChan, Byagane, elf, Silver Youko, Pope, Zan, Poi, Farlest, Ookami, Bouncy and everyone (since I can only see a few posts back)

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image

I think this shop has a LOT more lurkers than Jun even realizes, lol. XD it's definitely popular come flatsale time. 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Feed please~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces