Welcome to Gaia! ::

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
I kinda wanna bid, but I also wanna save my pennies for Christmas events. XDD

Unicorn

I am just really really really in love with macaws. My guess is I'll be outbid soon enough. xd

Beloved Shapeshifter

Tyg is also totally advertising here... and checking in even biggrin

Ok now i have to go to work. Have fun everyone! I wonder what the bids will be when I get home...

Friendly Shapeshifter

*sniffs* Ah, new thread smell. cool *so entering ad contest as soon as I get home*

9,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
Oh snap, hello shiny new thread! I am on my way out to class, but everything looks amazing and I am going to be on this event biggrin

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PINK RIVER DOLPHIN
[ 35k ]

Friendly Shapeshifter

I AM TOTALLY ADVERTISING! 8D

(Seth needs a little sibling. :| )

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Doing this completely without the girls is so alien and sad. emotion_donotwant But thread goes on.

Thanks for popping in so fast, guys! It's pretty amazing, we've faffed around this and set it up for hours despite having pretyped most of the stuff, derp. Now it's 3.30am here, guess that's tradition...

Much love to our long-time HyTech regulars, it's so heartwarming that you're still on Gaia and that you stuck with us for so long, being so good to us in our first shop. And I'm so delighted to see awesome folk from our newer shops here too, hopefully you'll enjoy the new and improved HyTech!

Ha, you did as promised and posted on the first public page, Tygress! Well done!

Oh man, understood, Syr. Christmas is a killer. But I don't think we'll end up anywhere near our prior auction records, so maybe? lol We'll never understand why we opened our shop in November, we musta been stupid.

Also, thy, whenever you catch up - but N0my's name was only ever HyTech Delivery! D8

Thanks for the quick Kinkajou participation and the bids, much appreciated! I've gotten all of them down now. 8D

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PINK RIVER DOLPHIN
[ 40k ]

Unsealed Gatekeeper

HELP! elfgurl1234 IS MAKING ME FLICK GOATS!

neutral ~ -snuggles Elf-

Friendly Shapeshifter

*snuggles Kailey back* whee heart

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
My astigmatism is a curse. I keep reading the uppercase L and I as an uppercase U in "FLICK" when I'm not looking right at it. Chaos ensues.

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Syrcaid
My astigmatism is a curse. I keep reading the uppercase L and I as an uppercase U in "FLICK" when I'm not looking right at it. Chaos ensues.
OH MY emotion_awesome

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

;lkjadflkhg EXCITE EXCITE EXCITE *reads*

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
HELP! elfgurl1234 IS MAKING ME FLICK GOATS!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff