Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Gruff's gonna have to keep a tazer on him. XDD

Merry Krampus

SCREAMS AND CRIES AND LAUGHS

WHAT A BABE HOLY s**t SHE LOOKS LIKE A MODEL AND ALSO LIKE SHE HAS A LOT OF MONEY WOAH WOAH WOAH VIV!
Very interesting interpretation of the outfit as well, guys! This is so super fabulous and her toes and fingers look so dainty and GAH her hair IS just the slightest bit longer and it suits her so well I'm going to cry I just want to snuggle her SHE LOOKS SO SOFT

AND HOLY POOP LOOK AT GRUFF HE IS THE MANLIEST OF MEN! I appreciate that jacket and his entire ensemble, AS WELL AS HIS STUBBLE MMYES I AM FEELING VERY SIMILAR TO CHRYS AT THE MOMENT but I shall let her run away with him instead, most certainly > u > I'm quite content to oggle from a distance.

LIKEWISE, CASSIUS, YOU LOOK SO REGAL AND HANDSOME AND YOUR HAIR IS SO LUXURIOUS I FEEL LIKE I COULD TAKE A NAP IN IT IF YOUR HORN WEREN'T SO SUPER DANGEROUS NOW. I'm going to start a petition that until we find a suitable replacement star for his horn we should put a cork on it so he doesn't accidentally impale anyone while nodding.

GUHHHHHHHHH

THANK YOU JUN AND MAXX YOU TWO ARE BEAUTIFUL EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL I'M GOING TO GO CRY OVER AT PHONY NOW BECAUSE THERE'S SO MUCH BEAUTY IN THE WORLD TODAY TODAY IS SUCH A GREAT DAY THANK YOU SO MUCH

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

SHE'S A SEXY LADY, SNOOF!!
I love love love the playful show of skin between leggings and dress bottom, and her hands and feet are probably the most precious things ever. *___* HER HAIR, AND HER EARS, AND THAT EXPRESSION...YAS. heart

Shy: *naps on the couch, head tucked against one arm, the other draped over the cushions, his tail and ears twitching as he dreamed*

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Banyan: *sneaks bows in his hair before wandering into the kitchen for her lunch* <333

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Shy: *wakes up slowly while sniffing the air, parting his lips in a toothy yawn and leaning over the arm of the couch, scratching beneath the new adornment in his hair* Whozzat?

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Lenore: *runs into the kitchen after Banyan, clutching a small pot plant to her chest* Q__Q

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Banyan: Whatcha got there, honey? You should have said you were coming, I would have pulled Markys out from beneath the sofa cushions. He might still be in there, actually.

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Gruff seriously needs to watch his back, man. All these people want him now. @_@

Maxx and Jun did such a FANTASTIC job on him thoughhh. ;A;

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

I am looking forward to watching you RP him omg. *v*

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
I AM SUPER LOOKING FORWARD TO RPING HIM.
But so many WW tags because METAAAAA.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Lenore: *holds the pot up so Banyan can see the brown shriveled plant she's so upset about* I-is it dead? Q__Q *will go climb under the sofa with Markys if it is*

Hunter: *eyes Gruff. Not sure if his position as BADASS DUDE is being threatened or not* 8|

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

ME TOO KANNA. *SOBS*
But I still like to pop in here for quick, fun exchanges. vwv

*sits on Ruri and watches* *v*

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Gruff: -is leaning against the wall, arms crossed, and is eyeing Hunter back, not sure if his position of STUBBLE MASTER will be threatened or not-

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Banyan: It might be, honey. *takes a look at it* If it is, we'll grow marigolds. Marigolds grow fast.

Markys: *snoring under the sofa, one foot sticking out*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces