Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soldier of Song's Pardner

Floppy Member

i second spider. whatever kind, black widow or recluse. give her a big butt. cool

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys! Loving a lot of them and definitely getting the ol' cogs in the brain-wheel turning...there are, however, a few things that are waaaaaaaay too complex for us to handle this month while we're keeling over dedd and are also too complicated for our usual special occasion raffles. lol Just letting you know!

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Syrcaid
Macario: I got some Oso Negro, bro. Not sure how well it goes with pizza, but after a while everything will feel like it goes with it. *laughs, getting up to get the bottle of Mexican vodka*

Yorick: That sounds serious. *he responded with a sort of solemn gravity, assuming the strange name was some sort of disease* Are you sure--? *and once more he found himself perplexed, finally dislodging the boat from his claw as he turned to watch the avian retrieve the disease-drink* Oh -- there. *and he leaned over the couch to retrieve the piece that had slightly hidden itself under the the furniture, tail swaying in the air to keep his balance, wings tucked tight to his back so as to not knock everything over*

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

Kamileunaire
i second spider. whatever kind, black widow or recluse. give her a big butt. cool

thisssss - //shot

um but i'm really uncreative 8 m 8 ;; I LIKED THE NEWT IDEA if you wanted something more simple * V * o-or just a reptile or a bug in general if only because there are so few reptile/bug hytes * A * ;;

s-sorry i'm so unhelpful ahaha

Beloved Shapeshifter

Its so hard to think of things halloween related that arn't in the more complicated realm. I do like the idea of a grim. I was also thinking owl, but yeah another birdy.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Hoooow about… a Tasmanian Devil? For a badass ‘devil’ female? xD

Trash Husband

Blood Parrot cichild
Devil fish

IDK

I like anything with bats but
/bias
/bais
/all my bias

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Chrystali

Macario: Oh, no, bro. After a while, nothing seems serious, at all. *presents the bottle to Yorick* That's the allure of drinking until you're crudo, I think. Because even knowing that you'll be sick as a dog in the morning never seems to stop anyone from doing it over and over.

Hygienic Explorer

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

OK, the game is on! Well, when we dredge up the time to do it, but you know what I mean. Plan is set. Thank you so much for all the suggestions and it's so moving to know that all of you are cheeky enough to suggest things that are too naughtily complex for this stuff and will kill us still love HyTech so much! Aw! wink

Hope y'all have a good Sunday!

Beloved Cutesmasher

10,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
*crosses my fingers for a newbie event*

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Hunter: *flicking through a magazine full of Halloween costumes*

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

Gabriel - I don't think HyTech has newbie events, but events that are judged are usually heavily biased towards newbies, if I remember correctly - the Clyte raffles always included newbie multipliers, and it was always easier for newbies to get their personalities into the final flaffle roll. That said, Maxx and Jun have mentioned that the event will be a traditional paid raffle * U * ;;

also, AUUUUGH SYR thank you so much for thinking of me ; v ; <3

Friendly Shapeshifter

*leaves out a tray of pumpkin cookies for everyone* :3

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
thyPOPE
also, AUUUUGH SYR thank you so much for thinking of me ; v ; <3

You seemed a prime target for luvin'. dramallama

Ruriska

Banyan: You could be a cop and I could be the prisoner. <3 *sifts through a plastic pumpkin bucket full of candy*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff