5,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PINK RIVER DOLPHIN
[ 45k ]

Friendly Shapeshifter

*piles luff on everyone* heart

Happy Hytech Anniversary, everyone~ <3 I can't believe it's been four years already. whee heart

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Sorry Paper, current high bid I believe is at 1mil.

Damn, four years? Ah, time goes so quickly.

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

/loves on everyone ; v;

...confession: I don't have Kisuke's RP color memorized anymore 8C /WILL GET ON THAT

Liesel: -trots in cheerfully- 8D I haven't seen this place this crowded in...a long time! > u< Hi everyone!

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

Jeez, yeah I'll say. I can't believe it's been four years either.

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Banyan: *baking a cake*

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Liesel. <333

Lol, Hunter’s text colour is constantly shifting between dark green and green. It all depends on if I’m feeling too lazy to type ‘dark’.

Hunter: -salutes Liesel and wanders over to see what Banyan is doing-

Friendly Shapeshifter

Yeah, time seriously flies, doesn't it? *_* I was still in high school when this shop started. XD; lol.

Aw, Lieseeeeel~ heart It's so nice to see everyone in the thread again. ^__^ heart

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

Liesel and Kisuke both have numbers xD I know Kisuke's is A53C...and I think it's 58 but i'm not sure ;__; and I might have A and C switched. BUT LIESEL'S IS A90002, which i remember by going A - nine thousand - two 8D ;;

Liesel: -waves back at Hunter and then follows him over to watch Banyan-

EDIT: oh god, elf...xD I was in middle school (and not on gaia) when this shop started orz ;;

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

I can’t even remember what I was doing then. XD Uh… I think I was in my gap year.
I’m pretty sure I posted in the first thread within the first twenty pages or so… and then lurked 4eva.

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

I'd just finished high school myself. :3

Lule; *peers in* Haven't been here in a while...

Friendly Shapeshifter

thyPOPE
EDIT: oh god, elf...xD I was in middle school (and not on gaia) when this shop started orz ;;

It's interesting looking back, isn't it? XD So much has changed, lol.

Ruriska
I can’t even remember what I was doing then. XD Uh… I think I was in my gap year.
I’m pretty sure I posted in the first thread within the first twenty pages or so… and then lurked 4eva.

I don't remember when I first officially posted (also lurked a good lot in the beginning) but I know I was definitely there for the first event, lol. XD I'd been trying for Desi at the time. =P

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

Holy s**t I just checked out my join date and it turns out I was on Gaia when HyTech opened 8D ;; But I wasn't into the B/C...yet xD ;;

Ruri - you joined in with Dyre eventually! 8D <33

ALSO BECAUSE I JUST BACKREAD - it's still sad to see that he's not HyTech Delivery any more :C BUT OH WELL at least he types the same 8D

CAPTCHA - Switch to DISH Network

EDIT: I have the worst timing :C Sorry, I was typing in the quick reply box and couldn't hit preview.

Myyyy first event was knight moves! ; v; ;; My first flat was Japanese tourismboard, though, and n-now i still have one of the KKKKKs ; v; ;;;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff