Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Raider

Gl!tch~
Erraticpants

Welcome to Hivestuck, Erratic! owo/

Also ooooh pizza
Share? :0

Eee, thanks! I've tried tumblr rp, but this seems more...structured? Not to bash tumblr rp, I just loves me some structure. >>

Taki-di's Fav

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
YEAH...Tumblr RP is kind of a mess like GOOD LUCK IF YOU SEND ASKS n' stuff and people get bitchy about long reblog RP towers etc etc. :'D
Gaia's great for group RPs and community stuff! So that's definitely a strength o wo

Ruthless Regular

Gl!tch~
Erraticpants

Welcome to Hivestuck, Erratic! owo/

Also ooooh pizza
Share? :0

>>

<<

Yeah I should probably share this. And not eat it all by my fat piece of s**t self.

Friendly Raider

Gl!tch~
YEAH...Tumblr RP is kind of a mess like GOOD LUCK IF YOU SEND ASKS n' stuff and people get bitchy about long reblog RP towers etc etc. :'D
Gaia's great for group RPs and community stuff! So that's definitely a strength o wo

I've had some good tumblr rp...but the drama. Just...the -drama-. And the 'YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!' I mean, I try to keep my trolls as close to canon as possible, but I'm not going to harass people if they choose to be a bit more creative. :/ I knew someone who had a hairdresser troll who seemed AWESOME, but apparently people were giving the mun grief because 'wah, trolls wouldn't have hairdressers! D<' even though the personality and such were SO well developed imo?

Idk. I can understand if it's a group rp like this where there are standards that should be enforced, but in open rp like tumblr where you can just choose to not interact with said character? Sheesh.

Taki-di's Fav

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Oh jeez. Ow. o _o
Yeah, Hivestuck is a bit different since there's a new queen and all and there are efforts to expand upon the stuff that was hinted at in-canon, OR side-step canon to have more fun (like with fashion)
I don't see why there couldn't be hairdressers? Troll society isn't totally isolated without goods and services and even if the trolls we MET didn't care oodles about hair care doesn't mean NO troll does, so. :q Phooey on them

In a relationship with Hivestuck

Hey Erratic! Welcome to Hivestuck; it's great to see new people pop in!

Let me know if you have any questions - it's pretty relaxed over here so feel free to ask about hairdresser nonsense or anything else you conjure!

And speaking of that, people getting uppity about hairdresser trolls is ridiculous. People getting uppity about what's in canon concerning trolls and doing it "the right way" is usually eye-roll worthy, considering the ambiguity of typical Alternian life, especially considering what special snowflakes all the canon trolls are :9 But whaddaya do.

Ruthless Regular

Ugh. I miss troll RP so much.

blackbird cake's Significant Otter

Greedy Trickster

██████name. green || skype. fox.tricks || age. 22 || gender. male || race. changeling || alignment. chaotic good || house. slytherin || title. rogue of life

Welcome, Erraticpants!

I agree with everything that has been said about troll hairdressers. Besides, even looking at cannon trolls I'd say that there is not total disregard for appearance. Sure some of them look a little scruffy but others have a tidier appearance (especially among the dancestors, though perhaps 'fashion' was more prevalent on Beforus). Also I'm not sure if colours in hair occurs naturally, but it seems like something at least some trolls would like to experiment with. After all, fashion is not outlawed. It just has a smaller niche.

Friendly Raider

Thank you all for the welcome! ;-; <3

I'll probably be waiting/questing for a custom, since I already have a character all made up.

Taki-di's Fav

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Excellent! And welcome!

blackbird cake's Significant Otter

Greedy Trickster

██████name. green || skype. fox.tricks || age. 22 || gender. male || race. changeling || alignment. chaotic good || house. slytherin || title. rogue of life

<makes grabby hands at Solar>

Somehow I missed your post before. Come back to us!

Erratic, I look forward to seeing what you come up with~! I'll be stalking the application quests!
Solar Occultation
Erraticpants

Alien Datemate

Erraticpants
Thank you all for the welcome! ;-; <3

I'll probably be waiting/questing for a custom, since I already have a character all made up.

Yes, join us owo

Alien Datemate

Hiring window closes tomorrow! :>

Good morning/afternoon!

Excitable Zealot

I wish I was creative enough to app as an RP manager. :B

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers