Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Astronaut

odette is french. i didn't even have to think about it. as for her sign? i'd say taurus because i imagine her to be a spring baby and taurus is the most fitting for her personality. hogwarts house is gryffindor or maaaaybe hufflepuff but i think her loyalty outweighs her... normalness? her favorite class would be care of magical creatures >w<

vulpin's latin american. probably peruvian. scorpio. slytherin.

as for ancestors, odette's has been revised and now goes by the name Mistress Entendre. which is a pun because it basically means "miss hear" like mishear and it's a pun on the term "double entendre". she was a double agent so yeah those puns are relevant.

as for vulpin, i've been having difficulty finding a proper eight letter word. i'm being picky because i want one that has a v in it and is still fitting and i cannot find anyyyy ;c

Dangerous Lover

Oooh, thanks. XD

purplerosesbeauty's Partner In Crime

Obsessive Lover

Tierte would be an asian, no question about that.
Umm she'd probably be a Scorpio, but a real late one since I imagine her being a winter baby.

And she'd totally be a Ravenclaw. Big smartiepants. c:

Tiny Trickster

Athene would be hard for me to pick :1 Maybe Asian-American mix?? She'd Def be a capricorn though, winter baby and everything.
Ha, ha, she shares my sign but we share none of the same traits.
Also yeah she'd either be a Ravenclaw or Slytherin :>

Athene's ancestor's name is still in the works for me, the names I want to pick are either too long or too short (Seamstress, Tailor, ect) but I do know what she'd be like which pleases me :>
No design though bc lazyyyy

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
I only have ancestor names/designs for troll concepts haha. I haven't thought about what I'd wanna do with Eostre's. Obviously she should also be some kind of spy lady, because Eostre would look up to that so much * u* Or maybe an actress? Haha.

If Odette's ancestor was a spy, I think Eostre would want to be friends with her very much! She's gonna get a formal invite to her tea parties now emotion_kirakira

Welcoming Perfectionist

I was with Tia on the ear thing. Never saw that official Terezi art before. Might have to change my headcanon. =/ (though I wouldn't call those goat ears, per say)

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
Finally finished my journal coding!

It was too much work bloo bloo my eyes and hands hurt ;_;

At least it looks pretty c':

Tiny Trickster

surprised o
Her journal looks super cute hehehe <3
I need to work on Athene's, orz ;;

Welcoming Perfectionist

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
Birds are weird :Y

Invisible Lunatic

Kiwis are so cute though. >3<

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Hoooommmmeeeeeee DX God I hate long car rides.

Space Gekko

...i uh
i have nothing i can think of to say to that

saedusk's Datemate

Springtime Teenager

Yeah I am kind of uh perturbed

Tiny Trickster

i will always love you hivestuck thread
even when you have creepy links

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items