Welcome to Gaia! ::

To account for this insane inflation, how much should flatsale, light-edit Hobbits go for?

3k, OG style. 0.125 12.5% [ 3 ]
50-100 million. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
5-25 billion. 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
25-50 billion. 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 2 ]
50-100 billion. 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 2 ]
hobbitses hobbitses hobbitses 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Eloquent Explorer

For ideas...how about a career option for people like me, who cycle through obsessions? XD When in the LoTR part of the cycle, I'd be roleplaying as much as I could get others to cooperate with, but then when I moved on to science fiction or drow or who knows what I might disappear for months before hitting the LoTR part again.

Cute Fairy

You can't really expect me to believe you weave in and out of Middle Earth. xD Once you're in that world, there's no escaping it. : p

Eloquent Explorer

XD I don't stay away permanently. As I said, it's a cycle. The human mind only has room for so many obsessions at a time, so mine just cycles through them, to keep the concurrent numbers relatively reasonable.

I have a friend who does cycle and never goes back. It makes gaming with him very frustrating. xD

Eloquent Explorer

XD If he never goes back it's not really a cycle.

Well, no. It's a... bad habit, I guess? A cycle of constantly changing but never looping preferences. It's hard to keep up with sometimes. razz

Cute Fairy

I prefer my tastes to stat the same. I have a Pern guild I've been working in since 2011. And I've loved lotr since 2002. xD

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
I wish I had good ideas to contribute. I wish it so much.

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Anything helps and all ideas are good!
Like the way another shop runs events, mention it!
Want a pub roleplay forum, mention it!

Hmmm and could you explain your career idea Kali!
I'm a little confused, as we have the three careers available, farmer, adventurer and forgot the third lol. I wasn't always a fan of just the three but would love to hear what you think!
Those were loose title though and open for interpretation, as one hobbit was a bartender I think?

Eloquent Explorer

Well, the three careers are intended to indicate likely levels of roleplay activity, right? None quite fits. I wouldn't be here to roleplay every week, but when I am...well, an example would be the RP I did over at Tears of the Moon a few days ago. Five pages of literate posts in under 24 hours. I go NUTS when I'm after on topic roleplay. My understanding is that adventurer only works if I'm like that all the time - and the ones that allow for less consistency are liable to get me rp partners who respond very slowly. So I was thinking it'd be nice if there was one that meant, effectively, 'Want to get a full-fledged rp done in a couple of days? If I've been in the thread the last few days, I'm your gal!'

Tipsy Pirate

Well, since Spring's coming, maybe a spring themed event with a mini ORP as the Shire goes into Spring cleaning and preparing for planting?

I can see my girl's family breaking out casks of spring mead or ale for the party if it happens.. sorry I've been mia lately. The guild where I am a staff is having issues and it's requiring a lot of attention.

2,800 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Hello everyone! It's me, SerinaNight! My main account is MIA, due to the whole glitch fix thing that knocked my account back into being locked. :<

Been like OVER THREE MONTHS and they still haven't addressed my ticket, sorry for my absence. So, I am here.

Sad that Oisillon is MIA, still good to see the shop open. Wanted to apologize for never getting my character info in, was waiting on the plushie contest. Take it that's not finished being worked yet?

So yah, hi.

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
I wanted to be an adventurer, but I'm not huge into writing a lot of solos until I'm more planted in my character. x3 I've only got to play Amaranthe through one complete roleplay so far. x3 I still need to log that, but XD haha..

i'm very interested in rp'ing with others. just seemed like there hasn't been people available.

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Okay, so seems like we should talk over the rp system then!
I wasn't a huge fan of the system either! I'll see what the other staff thinks about it!
Thanks for the input guys <3

And sorry to hear about that Serina! Guess I should be prepared to wait a while for my trading pass ticket D: D:

2,800 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Yah, it stinks. Oh well. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items