Welcome to Gaia! ::

To account for this insane inflation, how much should flatsale, light-edit Hobbits go for?

3k, OG style. 0.125 12.5% [ 3 ]
50-100 million. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
5-25 billion. 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
25-50 billion. 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 2 ]
50-100 billion. 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 2 ]
hobbitses hobbitses hobbitses 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Freaksrus
*snuggles in*

c: - waves -

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Freaksrus
What's up?

My weekend has been fairly uneventful~ what about yours?

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Finally got over being sick. Went to an asian market.
Watched football. Pretty good.
Freaksrus

Ahh~ being sick is no fun. The flu is going around here... Two people in our area (40-something healthy man and an 11 year old girl) have even died from it. I work in a pharmacy so there has been a rush on the flu shots now, but everywhere is out of stock o_o

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
-looks forward to something going on here eventually-
XD I'd really like to rp Amaranthe more.
TaBA - Undergoing Temp. Hiatus

I would like to give a definite answer on the current quietness in thread. As most of you know, just by looking, Oisillon, the actual owner and creator of There and Back Again has gone MIA. Unfortunately, my multiple means of contact has failed thus far and she seems to simply have fallen off the face of the earth. Which, if life got hectic, its quite possible she just has a whole bunch on her plate. My SN is Green Ever After, as co-owner and co-conspirator for the shop I will do my best to bring some life and more to the thread along side some of the most positive staff I've seen to date.

------

A couple of primary goals being worked on ...

- We ARE planning an event, in fact we are planning the shops calendar. It will take time, and during that time I do appreciate the patience of support of any thread goers that may stop by, lurk and more. If it was not for you individuals than this place would be in the history of the B/C forum!

- We WILL be hiring. I am still going through some of the stuff Oisillon has given me, she showed me a few things she liked as the process for hiring, etc. I will more than likely create a new hiring forum and move from there. Again, ideas and such will be blossomed with the help of the staff here. (Again, I appreciate your help guys!) <3

All-in-all, I do not want this ship to sink, as I am sure many others do not. We have invested time, we have invested ourselves and I would love to see that continued. As I stated though, the repairs to the damage that quiet times can cause will be repaired, order will be restored and our hopes are high on getting this set as soon as possible.

------

Although we are on a hiatus, please be aware that RPing is absolutely still available. I have a couple hobbits that I would be more than happy to RP! If you would like to RP and cannot find anyone to do so with here, please do not hesitate to PM Green Ever After and I will be more than willing to start something up!

From the staff and myself, here at TaBA.
We love and cherish you all, you are a wonderful group of positive and excited individuals who make it easy to strive for the better of the thread. Please know we do these updates with you in mind!

<3The Bilbs

P.S. - IF you happen to have an idea, ANY idea, we want them. You want a specific event to happen? Tell us. You want a particular game you found fun somewhere else? Tell us. We are more than happy to hear the public out, these games are for you and if you want something included than we should hear about it. :3 <3

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Annaving
Freaksrus

Ahh~ being sick is no fun. The flu is going around here... Two people in our area (40-something healthy man and an 11 year old girl) have even died from it. I work in a pharmacy so there has been a rush on the flu shots now, but everywhere is out of stock o_o

Yeah bad stuff.
Bilbo Bagginzez

P.S. - IF you happen to have an idea, ANY idea, we want them. You want a specific event to happen? Tell us. You want a particular game you found fun somewhere else? Tell us. We are more than happy to hear the public out, these games are for you and if you want something included than we should hear about it. :3 <3

I ditto this. Give us your ideas guys! And thanks for sticking with us, Green c:

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
emotion_bigheart Glad to hear there are still plans. I needs more rp in my life.

Colorful Waffles

Annaving
c:
emotion_c8

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
*snuggles in*

Cute Fairy

Annaving
Bilbo Bagginzez

I ditto this. Give us your ideas guys! And thanks for sticking with us, Green c:

Agreed! I'd like to hear ideas too. <3 You want your rp manager to do something? I'm up to the challenge!

Cute Fairy

Silenceee.

I have songs from Wicked stuck in my head.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff