Welcome to Gaia! ::

What're your plans for our Hiatus?

I'll stick around the thread&&chat with everyone until you're back! Duhh♥ 0.38157894736842 38.2% [ 29 ]
I'll come back when you guys come off Hiatus, for SURE! ♥ 0.30263157894737 30.3% [ 23 ]
Ahh, man. Unless things start picking up when HoA reopens, I might say farewell. =/ 0.19736842105263 19.7% [ 15 ]
Probably not coming back, guys. ; n ; But I wish you the best of luck! ♥ 0.11842105263158 11.8% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 76 ]

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
T3h Jinji
GUYS

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS

LA FORGE IS MAKING IT SO

OVER $1MIL IN LESS THAN A DAY
emotion_bigheart

YES! I shared it on FB as soon as I saw it. <333 I wish I had the $750 to donate so I can go meet him at the Star Trek Convention. xD

Invisible Phantom

24,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
pippi18848
YES! I shared it on FB as soon as I saw it. <333 I wish I had the $750 to donate so I can go meet him at the Star Trek Convention. xD
Agreed *v*

Trash

READING RAINBOW WAS THE SHOW BACK THEN.(:

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Day 2, 3 quarters of the way to 2 mil. That's an incredible rate. heart

I'm still deciding how much I'm going to throw. Probably $75, so I can have a coffee cup and my husband can have a shirt and we both get the glory of being part of this. >D

Shy Regular

My sis was telling me about it earlier.

Hallowed Heckler

User Image

ALRIGHT!

I've consumed mass quanities of coffee.
It is time to bash out world stuff.

Progress for those keeping track:

Alignments have been clarified. There will be new information regarding that once approval and proper formatting take place for it.

The Six are getting individual stories surrounding them as we reveal them. We hope to get them out to you all Soon™. A huge THANKS to the staff for stepping up! We'll get them all done in record time!

Also coming Soon™ is more information on those Azrein breeds you love! Yes... We're helping you with ideas. GIVE US ALL THE IDEAS!

And finally, more Soon™ than others, though probably will be put off last, a list of gods, cities, and mythologies surrounding everything on the Floating Isle.

... Eventually™ there will be information on the Underblight and the surrounding kingdoms Below the Floating Isle.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you are interested in helping Puddleink out in this large project, throw him a PM and a PST on AIM. You can find him as the Bull Icon at : cainaintable
The only pre-requisit is a lust for creating content, and a very firm working knowledge of the current Map and where things are located.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[[ SEE SEE! LOOK! I'M BEING NICE! SEE! IT IS POSSIBLE! SEEE! ... I'm also asking for help. And referring to myself in the third-person. BUT SEEEEE! ]]
xxxxᴋ ɪ ɴ ɢ x _ ♕ x _ ᴀ ᴢ ʀ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ xxxxxx
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OKAY EVERYONE!

I have some AMAZING news!

The brand-spankin' new Herds of Azreth is set up!

We will be having a Pre-Opening Event which will begin this week!

Anyway, here is the newHerds of Azreth v.3.O! Click the link, subscribe and bookmark that b***h, and please use the new thread for everything!

PKEASE DON'T FORGET TO User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. US!

We will be retiring this one as soon as the Pre-Opening Event concludes, but PLEASE use HoA v.3O from now on!

♥♥

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas