Welcome to Gaia! ::

What're your plans for our Hiatus?

I'll stick around the thread&&chat with everyone until you're back! Duhh♥ 0.38157894736842 38.2% [ 29 ]
I'll come back when you guys come off Hiatus, for SURE! ♥ 0.30263157894737 30.3% [ 23 ]
Ahh, man. Unless things start picking up when HoA reopens, I might say farewell. =/ 0.19736842105263 19.7% [ 15 ]
Probably not coming back, guys. ; n ; But I wish you the best of luck! ♥ 0.11842105263158 11.8% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 76 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 5615 5616 5617 > >> >>> »|

I BID 20 K

Is there an owners list fro before? I know I had a BUNCH of these pets.
> >

I remember~
Hahah. Its still me, dear. =3
So good to see a friendly faceee crying
I lost the password for the mule/old PB but lemmie sift through the guild and see. I know there's an owners list.
u_u
if My main hadn't of gotten hacked I could've worked with it, but now I have to start from scratch, D;

Festive Hunter

*pops in* Very excited to see the shop back! ^w^

And the FS pets look great!

*eyes the hiring thread*
No worries I found the owners list, but there were only 2 of them, and i was sure I had more than those two, oh well though^^ Glad to see this shop back in action!
> >

Aha! Here's the old owner's list.

EDIT:
Ugh, me too. It's just gunna be hard to get the word out there about it, you know? Plus I need new colorists and new staff. But before that I need to make some sales so I can get enough cash to open a guild again. DX
-shakes fist at whoever hacked her main account-

Azael_Rose
*pops in* Very excited to see the shop back! ^w^

And the FS pets look great!

*eyes the hiring thread*
> >

Ahh~ -snugs-
Its hard to believe it's been two years since this baby's been up, huh?
Yesss, eye the hiring threadddd. DoIttttttt -hisses-
Hopefully people will notice and remember and come backk. crying
Its so lonely here...-shivers-
I would gladly donate to help you open a guild^^

Festive Hunter

How much is it for a guild again?

And yep I understand the low staff woes... I'm looking for colorists for my shop, but I'm hoping a mini event will help with advertising. *needs to work on that*

If rl would settle just a bit then I'd definitely apply. You wouldn't by any chance be looking for part-time colorists? XD;
> >

dnd: D8 homgidloveyouforever, but I don't wanna accept that, at least not just yet. the offer seriously means SO MUCH. <3

Azael: I'll take a part-time, sure. Right now, the only colorist HoA has is me. And I'd love your help, even if it's just part-time~

Also; check the first post, guys. ;_; I put up a little note there. I just hope our regulars come back and we get even more people obsessing over these little babies. -pets the auction and he nearly bites off her finger- T__T
I will gladly go and apply to be a colorist too!
King Azreth
> >

dnd: D8 homgidloveyouforever, but I don't wanna accept that, at least not just yet. the offer seriously means SO MUCH. <3

Azael: I'll take a part-time, sure. Right now, the only colorist HoA has is me. And I'd love your help, even if it's just part-time~

Also; check the first post, guys. ;_; I put up a little note there. I just hope our regulars come back and we get even more people obsessing over these little babies. -pets the auction and he nearly bites off her finger- T__T

Pshaw. No way! Im so sending you gold, I love this shop so much and I really did before. I am going to do anything I can to help it back on its hooves. I will not take no for an answer^^
> >

Also; question. Should I make standard flatsales always readily available like we had before? -ponders- Maybe for the first two weeks of opening..-skitters off to draw some up-
-so energized because of the company-

EDIT:
-slings to dnd- T______T iloveyou.
I think that would be awesome, just to get people coming back here again, FS's always attract people.

Also it says you dont have a trading pass T^T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces