Welcome to Gaia! ::

What're your plans for our Hiatus?

I'll stick around the thread&&chat with everyone until you're back! Duhh♥ 0.38157894736842 38.2% [ 29 ]
I'll come back when you guys come off Hiatus, for SURE! ♥ 0.30263157894737 30.3% [ 23 ]
Ahh, man. Unless things start picking up when HoA reopens, I might say farewell. =/ 0.19736842105263 19.7% [ 15 ]
Probably not coming back, guys. ; n ; But I wish you the best of luck! ♥ 0.11842105263158 11.8% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 76 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 5615 5616 5617 > >> >>> »|

User Image

XXA V A I L A B I L I T Y
[ Check here for any upcoming Flatsales, Auctions, and Raffles! ]

User Image

When: 04/28/14 @ 7:00PM CST

When Vita Announces the speedflat has begun, it will be first come first serve, so be there or be square. =D

This is a free speedflat. When you win, its free!

The speedflat will take place here in the main thread.

XXF L A T S A L E S

xxxxxxREAD ENTIRE POST [ R E A D _ T H E _ F L A T S A L E _ P O S T _ E N T I R E L Y. since different colorists may choose to run them different ways, the rules might not always be the same. Read the rules of each individual sale; some sales may be speedsales, other may be raffles, and some may be in game or even RP-Prompt format. ]
xxxxxxPROXYING AND CO-OWNING [ Proxying IS allowed -- but you may ONLY proxy for one person, and must do so in a S E P A R A T E _ P O S T. This ensures that the flatsale remains fair. You MUST give notice if you are going to be filling in for someone BEFORE the event starts. Co-Owning is NOT allowed for Flatsales at the time of sale. ]
xxxxxxPOSTING AND PAYMENT [ Do not post before the GOGOGOGO! post, and do not change your form after posting. Doing so will disqualify you.
Payment must be sent IMMEDIATELY upon Confirmation TO THE COLORIST, not the Mule. If payment is not received within 24 hours, your Azrein will go to the runner-up. ALL TRADES MUST BE TITLED. IF WE DO NOT SEE A TRADE WITH A TITLE, WE WILL CANCEL THE TRADE AND TELL YOU TO TITLE IT.
Post your flatsale form in the shop thread, and once your win has been C O N F I R M E D, re-post the form in the correct C E R T I N G _ T H R E A D. Failure to post in the Colorist's Certing Thread might cause your order to be overlooked, and thus delayed. If you have already paid for your Flatsale, send us a PM and post the form in the respective Colorist's certing thread. If you haven't paid for the FS and fail to post the form in the Certing Thread within 24 hours, the Azrein will go to the runner-up.
Don't be a sore loser, please. You'll be greylisted for being a bad sport, and we've never had to do that. So don't make us. ♥. ]

xxx> > Cost: 1o,ooo g
xxx> > Conditions: N/A
SEND TRADES TO COLORIST, NOT THE MULE.
xxx> > Starts: N/A
xxx> > Ends: N/A
xxx> > Proxying: [ For one person only
M A S T E R _ R U L E S _ L I S T ]

[size=24][color=dodgerblue][u] C O M E __ O N __ G U Y S S S S S ! ! ! GimmieThatShiiiii--![/u][/color][/size]
[size=11]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Desired Azrein:[/b]
[u]YES, GUYS.[/u] I will send the trade to [i]King Azreth[/i] and head over to the the[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=1115395]P R O P E R _ C E R T I N G _ T H R E A D[/url] as soon as my post has been CONFIRMED! [/size]

XXA U C T I O N S
N O N E

xxx> > Colorist: Lunar Mirage
xxx> > Starts: Saturday, Nov 2nd NOW
xxx> > Ends: Saturday Nov 9th @ 11pm EST
xxx> > Bids start at 1ook.
xxx> > Auto Bid 12 mil .
xxx> > 2o minute snipe-guard, as always.
xxx> > Post in this form to bid, please!

Additional Notes:

[quote="Lunar Mirage"][/quote]

[size=20][color=#999999]I'll take a bite outta that!![/color]
[color=teal]PRICE HERE [/color][/size]

XXXXHigh Bid:
>>

XXR A F F L E S
N O N E

xxx> > Colorist: Lunar Mirage
xxx> > Starts: Saturday, Nov 2nd NOW
xxx> > Ends: Saturday, Nov 9th at 11pm EST
xxx> > Ticket Cost: [1OO g]
xxx> > Rules: • SEND ALL TRADES TO Lunar Mirage• Title your trade as follows: "Raffle: # Tickets for "####" Gold"• You can buy tickets for other people -- just note it in your post.• No more than 1,000 tickets bought at a time please. • There is no limit on how many tickets can be bought.• Tickets will be updated as tickets are bought.• Tickets are given out in order of TRADE.
[quote="Lunar Mirage"][/quote][color=blueviolet]I want [# of tickets] tickets for [amount of gold] gold, pleaseee~![/color]
Entrants: (you only will be added to the list once your trade is sent :3)»

1-?
User Image

User Image
Click to go the event.

Opens: 04/26/14 @ 10:00AM CST
Closes: 05/03/14 @ 12:00PM CST

User Image
Click to go the event.

Starts: 04/26/14 @ 10:00AM CST
Ends: 04/27/14 @ 5:00PM CST

Open for Posting~