And Naked Tobi avi going on a week now. :B

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
haha thats just great

Cunning Codger

Marky has rejoined the dressup games xD Or....dress down in this case....

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
-scampers- heart

Dapper Seeker

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
heart miss this place. i logged in this morning and had a chibi of gracie waiting for me. i'll upload her and post it later to share. in case anyone wants to see. <3 heart

also sorry but.... sometime this summer.. trillian dropped skype support. since that happened, i really haven't been on skype much anymore. though over past 3 weeks, i haven't been on trillian much either. if i'm home and have time, i'm usually playing guild wars2. XD

i'd be super interested in some google docs rps though.. with anyone interested... tag it like once a day or every few days....

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Miss this place

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
me too... my gracie muse has been stirring. if this place doesn't come back... i'll have to find something else to do with her. her muse refuses to go back into rp muse storage. XD

-totally said like Jessie from Toy story 2-
Announcement

Everyone has been wondering what is happening with UTM, I’m going to try my best to explain.

Around the time the shop went on hiatus there was a lot of drama shifting around for multiple reasons(I won't be pointing fingers at anyone or sharing these stories) but I’m going to take all the blame for it. I had to leave because I was moving three different times in the span of less than a month. After that I had internet problems at my new apartment and a few other things springing up to really just make life hell. I’ll save everyone the long story, so short story is I was gone for a long time and things began to go downhill because of that. So yes I take the complete blame on this one.

When I came back there were a lot of unsatisfied individuals, there were missing people left and right, and pretty much things were bad. Again, I take the blame since I didn’t leave any clear instructions or let everyone know what was going on ect. I spoke to staff and we decided that the best course of action was that we regroup and fix the problems that had come up during my absence. Which meant redoing all the information in the guild, change how we work, get up to date ect. Work and school started and I got busy again with real life and I put the shop behind me for quite a bit of time.

I have slowly been poking and shifting through the information when I have time and trying to figure out how to get art since I used to pay it with my money but I can no longer afford to do so. This is where I am at, I don’t know who’s around. Information still needs to be updated, I need to hire a whole new art staff as far as I know and probably managers too. On top of this, I need to find art for everything that we’re missing/require. I’ve been looking at some free to use stuff, but I can’t find everything I am looking for this way nor find one coherent style.

I have two options here: Either I officially close the thread down or keep it on hiatus until I can get it back on its feet properly. I’d like everyone who was part of the shop to take the below survey, it’s completely anonymous and will help me decide what I am doing with the shop.

Survey
The survey will be open for 2 weeks from this date.
If no one answers I will automatically close the shop down and people can contact me for compensation if they are entitled to it.

UTM used to bring me a lot of joy, I loved the people I was working with and I enjoyed all of you guys who were part of the shop. There were a lot of hard times, many of them where I did want to just close down the shop entirely. Then I thought about the community and I told myself I couldn’t do it. This is why I did the survey, if people truly, really want the shop to come back I will work as best and as fast as I can to get it back onto its feet. If no one is interested in this option, then I really did enjoy talking to all of you and I am really sorry it had to come to this.

As always you are all free to PM me. I'm not on skype as much as I was before, but you're all welcomed to hit me up there as well if you catch me with questions or whatever have you.

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Regardless of what happens, I won't be returning. This shop has been nothing but headaches and bad memories.
I completely understand. Thank you for the time you did spend in the thread and as staff smile

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
I came to realize sometime in late june/early july.. that I was doing much worse getting over my dad's death than i had been previously willing to admit. I went on a full hiatus from gaia all together. Gaia had gotten to be toxic for me. I just couldn't cope or get better. I've been off playing gw2 which has been especially cathartic for me.

however... i would love to come back to gracie and continue her life. :3
Grace your dad died so its totally understandable smile

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
me and drackitty made a gracie and khunm in gw2. x3333 we've been rp'ing them there. that's been fun. x3

but yeah. i had found by late summer all my muses were being tainted by all my bad feels.. so i stopped rp'ing all together. I didn't want my OOC stuff ruining perfectly good rp situations.

I love Gracie so much tho. She's one of my oldest toons/rp muses. When i saw the thing, her muse response was like Jessie from toy story 2. When she was like, "I'm not going back into storage!" heh. X3

She also finds it regrettable she didn't get to go snooping in people's houses this summer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff