Welcome to Gaia! ::

heart -rolls around-

Blessed Hunter

Nilah44
HEY GUYS.

Ready for an impromptu thread game?

All you need to do is quote me with your favorite Harvest Moon game! You can include an image or links or anything you'd like (or nothing but the text name if you'd rather)!

Winning: All entries will be put in a raffle (in the order submitted) to win the prize!

Prize: Today's prize will be 500gold that will go in your future character's bank! (not gaia gold but gold your HM character will be able to use)

Anybody may enter! And if you don't have a character yet, don't worry! It will be saved for when you do own one!

This will end tomorrow, March 5th, at 4:00 pm CST. So approximately 24 hrs from now! <3 Have fun!

quoting to bump the game to the new page heart

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Nilah44
HEY GUYS.

All you need to do is quote me with your favorite Harvest Moon game! You can include an image or links or anything you'd like (or nothing but the text name if you'd rather)!

Winning: All entries will be put in a raffle (in the order submitted) to win the prize!

Prize: Today's prize will be 500gold that will go in your future character's bank! (not gaia gold but gold your HM character will be able to use)

Anybody may enter! And if you don't have a character yet, don't worry! It will be saved for when you do own one!

This will end tomorrow, March 5th, at 4:00 pm CST. So approximately 24 hrs from now! <3 Have fun!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Informer

6,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
]
Nilah44
HEY GUYS.

Animal parade! I loved all the pet options
Don't forget. Chick Scratch Word Search will be tonight at 7:30pm EST!

Invisible Regular

All the great games! I've loved soo many of them, but I really liked Magical Melody. I loved having all the little things I wanted to try to get. Lol

Thanks for the bump leth!

Dapper Informer

6,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
I'm advertising today!

I hope I can sneak online for the game tonight. I'm taking a review class at the college I went too, and it goes past that. But I might be able to sneak on...

Dapper Informer

6,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
Mriae

I just saw the character you're questing in the guild, she is adorable! I love all the blue colors.
How nice that I'm still sick as a dog. xD I'll be able to make the game haha!

Missy-Kun's Girlfriend

Devoted Cleric

staplemylips

Thanks!

8D

I ported her over from another shop that didn't really get off the ground all that much.

Blessed Shapeshifter

14,465 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Nilah44
HEY GUYS.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sorry for the big image. I would say my favorite Harvest Moon game has to be the first one I played! I played this on PS2 and it was the best. Don't think I ever passed Year 3. I never got to see my kid grow up! Harvest Moon games take too long to beat .-.

I was playing Rune Factory 3 like a few months ago, but my game corrupted /sobsssssssss

Dapper Informer

6,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
It seems like a lot of people started off with a Wonderful Life. I had it on gamecube as my first game. I actually really liked the style of graphics in that one, compared to the ones they've been releasing since.
It makes me feel old having my first one be from 2000. xD Lemme just get out my walker...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff