Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Counter from O9/17/2O13

+1 1 100.0% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]

Benevolent Scarface

For a second. . .I thought loveless was the COUCH.
didn't see the tiny bat < w <

Lonely Shapeshifter

*stares at the monster chair/couch* .___.'

Shameless Noob

;'D
Come and sit on me bby.

Lonely Shapeshifter

... Pass. ._.
*hides behind Ming Yue & Lady Tsukino*

Shameless Noob

SIT ON ME.
-DEMONIC VOICE-

xD
Just kidding.
How are you today?

Lonely Shapeshifter

You're getting the emotion_eyebrow "Srsly?" look from booth my Herla. xD

Doin' good. On a library computer, so I can't work on my CYO Herla right now. o3o But it's gonna be a Delta based on a Demon avatar of mine. ^^ No worries, it's not of Japanese origin; it's just some random demon. :3
Dunno if I should give the Herla horns, though... cuz my avatar I'm basing it on doesn't... hrm...

Shameless Noob

Don't they always though? xD

o:
Ohh sounds like it will be fun when you can work on it. And if the horns look good then I don't see why not by adding them. Horns are always fun. Must be nice and quiet there. Libraries are awesome like that. -w- Quiet.

Invisible Lunatic

I just sat and stared at your avatar for about five minutes, Loveless. And I'm still at a loss for words.

Eloquent Dabbler

Yups, working wonky hours too. Still hours though

Lonely Shapeshifter

Oh, that's just Azuza. She gives everyone the stare or emotion_eyebrow look (if she's being generous).
Ming Yue & Lady Tsukino... well. They're new to the area and aren't as critical of folks. x3

... Yeah, I'll add the horns. Let's see... probably before the mane and after the markings. *nods* Markings, Horns, Mane/Tail, and then the accessories (bangle thing on tail & loop/hoop earring).

Shameless Noob

I am sorry Lita, I promise it won't be there for very long. xD It just has amused me for a bit. Once it has bored me it will go back to normal.<3

Wonky like how Saph? .__.

xD
Well, maybe Azuza can teach them the art of the Are you serious stares.
Add lots of jewelry! -loves jewelry- xD

Lonely Shapeshifter

Eloquent Dabbler

its a random swing shift to ensure all the work gets done with the late shipment...but i dont even know how long ill have to stay. Sucks to be working into the evening on a friday though

Shameless Noob

Bye Xantara!
Bail out! Where is the emergency brake?! I think she took it with her! AHH!!

D;
You can always be stolen by the mighty Loveless.
I will swoop down and leave a dummy in your place and then carry you off to Alex and be like "My work here is done." And vanish in the night.
Sounds good to you? :'D

Eloquent Dabbler

Loveless, my hero

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out