Welcome to Gaia! ::

bump smile
bump smile

Friendly Explorer

Great art! I'm surprised you don't have a couple hairstyles and/or clothing options added at the autobuy since they are gonna be hairless and nekkid.
TheDragonLordRyu
Great art! I'm surprised you don't have a couple hairstyles and/or clothing options added at the autobuy since they are gonna be hairless and nekkid.
Oops. That thought didn't occur to me. sweatdrop I've added hair and clothing options now so an autobuy will get you three per stage. smile

Friendly Explorer

Emihaumut
TheDragonLordRyu
Oops. That thought didn't occur to me. sweatdrop I've added hair and clothing options now so an autobuy will get you three per stage. smile

Glad I could be of help~! Sorry your Auction hasn't taken off yet.
TheDragonLordRyu
Emihaumut
TheDragonLordRyu

Thanks for the advice anyways. smile Hopefully it won't be too long til the auction takes off. sweatdrop

Friendly Explorer

Emihaumut
TheDragonLordRyu
Emihaumut
TheDragonLordRyu

Thanks for the advice anyways. smile Hopefully it won't be too long til the auction takes off. sweatdrop

The price might be too high for what your selling, I've seen a few auctions with a few pieces of art in them go for 300 mil or more and they tend to be the super cute things though or something when you see it and your just like ". . . Wow~!"
TheDragonLordRyu

The price might be too high for what your selling, I've seen a few auctions with a few pieces of art in them go for 300 mil or more and they tend to be the super cute things though or something when you see it and your just like ". . . Wow~!"
Yeah, I understand that. Especially since I did these like 4 years ago; I can definitely see it, lol. What do you think would be a good AB price for a revamped set of lines + an extra stage? I just kind of went off of what I saw other people doing. ¯ (o.o) /¯

Friendly Explorer

Emihaumut
TheDragonLordRyu

Yeah, I understand that. Especially since I did these like 4 years ago; I can definitely see it, lol. What do you think would be a good AB price for a revamped set of lines + an extra stage? I just kind of went off of what I saw other people doing. ¯ (o.o) /¯

I could see it going for 100 - 150 mil with the incentives spaced evenly, and make the hair&clothing lines every 25 mil.
I don't know if it'd be worth my time to go back and fix the lines for that little. sweatdrop I'll consider lowering it later if the auction still stalls.

Friendly Explorer

Emihaumut
I don't know if it'd be worth my time to go back and fix the lines for that little. sweatdrop I'll consider lowering it later if the auction still stalls.

Its so odd hearing 150,000,000 being so little. . . sweatdrop I remember back when I had to sell some of my best items to get 500,000 for some awesome phoenix lineart. I honestly don't think your gonna get more than the 150 million (If even that) unless someone really really wants/needs harpies. Your auction has been on the first/second page throughout the weekend which is when usually (Or at least in the past) the most people are on and so far I'm the only one that's posted in here and your on the lineart directery. . .
TheDragonLordRyu
Emihaumut

Its so odd hearing 150,000,000 being so little. . . sweatdrop I remember back when I had to sell some of my best items to get 500,000 for some awesome phoenix lineart. I honestly don't think your gonna get more than the 150 million (If even that) unless someone really really wants/needs harpies. Your auction has been on the first/second page throughout the weekend which is when usually (Or at least in the past) the most people are on and so far I'm the only one that's posted in here and your on the lineart directery. . .
Yes, I too remember a time when even 1 mil was a really big deal, but that was also when I could get a monthly collectible letter for 25k. Unfortunately, the gaia economy has exploded since then to now where you could get about 100mil for about $10 usd. So let's say I'm working at minimum wage ($8.25 where I'm at), $30 would get you 3.6 hours of work. Considering the autobuy option which includes 3 more templates and pretty much redoing the original 4 templates and about 18 line edits, that would easily take me more than 3.6 hours (I'd probably clock in at around 12 hours). So as it is, I'm working at grossly under minimum wage for the AB. I understand that this is just gaia, and it's not like I'm getting actual money, so I'm okay with that. For now, I'll take my chances to see if anyone is willing to respect the time I'd put into this.
bump smile

Eloquent Explorer

*stalk stalk*
enchantedsleeper
*stalk stalk*
How creepy. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers