Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you guys think of a week extension? (( Sept. 17th instead of Sept. 10th))

Yes! I need an extension! 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 6 ]
Yes, I know someone who needs an extension 0.27586206896552 27.6% [ 8 ]
No 0.51724137931034 51.7% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 59 60 61 > >>

Cute Fairy

*pets Lolly* Thali will never have so much gold in her life. XD

Devoted Cub

Tag for Thali! I didn't mean move the RP to the CPK guild, I just didn't know if posting "tag" in this thread will irritate people, lol. I'm holding out on Gal until I have a little better idea of whats going on at CPK... I had plots that I'm having to re-think. Also, my computer's motherboard is going apeshit and so my presence might be a bit sporadic until I find a backup computer... ;_;

We still need moar fs entries. I love reading fs entries.

Cute Fairy

It shouldn't irritate them, but we can always post tags in the CPK. (They need the activity XD) *snugs Fae* I hope you get a back up computer soon.
Trivia's been updated! So sorry for the delay!

Updating bids shortly. :3

And I, Darcy, am now wearing contraband. I'm so proud~

Sparkly Fairy

10,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I'd like to deny reading my old, uber old fairy tale books. XD

Dapper Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I miss my giant book of fairy tales. D:

Mr Glacial's Significant Otter

Feral Galaxy

.o. I wish I had a giant book of fairy tales. -always borrowed them from the library-

Cute Fairy

The great big book of everything with everything inside~

I love my fairytale books. *snugs them*

Dapper Dabbler

8,225 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Befriended 100
I'm a dork and collect fairy tales - traditional and modern, literary and folkloric... Then I dork out even more and collect books that analyze fairy tales from social/gender/historical/psychological viewpoints. sweatdrop

Cute Fairy

I love my Short. *snugs her too*

I dork out and collect Veggie Tales as well as fairytales, so dorking out over fairytales isn't quite so bad. XD

Devoted Cub

I've gotten into the unfortunate habit of psychologically and psycho-socially analyzing comic book characters. Got into a huge argument withy psych professor last semester over Batman and my determination that he's a sociopath. This is what I get for being a gamer/comic geek who is also a whore for abnormal psychology.

And now you'll all have me doing it for fairy tales too, lol.

Jeering Streaker

9,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Faewynd
I've gotten into the unfortunate habit of psychologically and psycho-socially analyzing comic book characters. Got into a huge argument withy psych professor last semester over Batman and my determination that he's a sociopath. This is what I get for being a gamer/comic geek who is also a whore for abnormal psychology.

And now you'll all have me doing it for fairy tales too, lol.
Don't worry, you won't hit my level of weird till you start doing it to power rangers ;D <3 -luffs on-

ALso Batman's so screwed up, you could go on him for days

Cute Fairy

Oh man. Psychology... I took lifespan and it still has me analyzing my b/c kids behaviors and going "My kids have issues."

Speaking of kids with issues <--Found another reason to smile.
Updated trivia and riddles!

Cute Fairy

*off to check out the trivia and riddles*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out