Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Wolf

oh wow, it's so clean looking! you did a really great job, goats. owo heart

Shy Shoujo

Thanks! heart It's taking a while, but it's totally going to be worth it in the end.

Also thinking of making some new certs...maybe something rainforest-y? Who knows... ninja

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Goats that preview was amazing. I can't wait to see the finished product and a shop mule yay!

Dangerous Vampire

24,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Oh they look so good.

Shy Shoujo

Thanks guys!
I'm back with another preview; this time, it's the baby stage:

User Image

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Awwwww I want a baby!!!!
OMG it is so cute!

Shy Shoujo

heart

Annnnnnd another preview. Finally finished the juvenile stage. This one is the first that has major changes (aka has a completely different pose).

User Image

Dangerous Vampire

24,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Oh I like that.

Shy Shoujo

Also made a list of all the stock variations that will be added, and figured out how they're all going to work- there'll be 3 other beak types and 5 other tail types, among other things. yum_puddi

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Wow goats this is totally amazing! You are amazing! I can't wait to see more!

That juv is freaking awesomes. Looks like he is up to mischief XD

Shy Shoujo

Thanks! heart

Now, I'm sad to announce a (small) hiatus- my tablet has pretty much stopped working- at least, it's useless for doing lines or anything useful. Luckily, it still has warranty; with any luck, this will be resolved soon. Of course, in the meantime, I can't work on anything- hence, the hiatus. Just wanted to keep you guys in the loop! heart

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
gogoats
Thanks! heart

Now, I'm sad to announce a (small) hiatus- my tablet has pretty much stopped working- at least, it's useless for doing lines or anything useful. Luckily, it still has warranty; with any luck, this will be resolved soon. Of course, in the meantime, I can't work on anything- hence, the hiatus. Just wanted to keep you guys in the loop! heart

Awwww!!! Alright Goats. I hope you are able to get a new tablet? Maybe it stopped working because of Awesomeness overload!

You know I'll be lurking hardcore!

Shy Shoujo

krusnik05
gogoats
Thanks! heart

Awwww!!! Alright Goats. I hope you are able to get a new tablet? Maybe it stopped working because of Awesomeness overload!

You know I'll be lurking hardcore!

Like I said, it still has warranty! I'd really have been out of luck if it didn't. Hopefully they'll either fix it or send a replacement; I'll have to call the manufacturer tomorrow to see what they'll do about it. I'm hoping they just send a replacement, and that it'll ship quickly. 3nodding

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Me too! I hope they send replacement which would be fast but I think my sister sent her phone to the manufacture of the company and to be replaced...or she sent something to be replaced and it came in good time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff