Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
~:Current Raffles:~
None Currently!

~:Former Raffles:~
CandyCounter Raffle
User Image

~:What Is A Custom:~
A custom is a Kirin that is an original concept (yours) from his or her horn, to his or her hooves! This can be e revamp of a pet from another shop, representative of an OC, or simply a Kirin in your favorite colors/pattern.

This type of Kirin can be edited OR unedited, depending on the availability of customs slots! This style of Kirin can also be requested at any stage (Wisp, Foal or Adult).

~:What Isn't A Custom:~
Cosplays- Based on the Character/World/Art featured in any Book, Movie, Game, or other media. (Any character created by another person and active within another source). If you are unsure about what constitutes a "Cosplay" feel free to reach out to staff or PM the mule!

Mutant- Currently Unavailable Through Any Slot Type. A mutant Kirin is any Kirin outside the normal, in terms of limbs! What does this mean?
LIMBS: Any Kirin with more or less than: 4 Hooves, 1 Head, 1 Tail limbs is considered a mutant!
Any Kirin without a horn. Any kirin with wings of any kind.

~:How Do I Get One?:~
Wait For A Custom Slot!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Guides!

Remember, you can only have a Guide if you already have a Kirin to go with him or her! If you don't have a Kirin yet, there will be chances soon enough! ninja

You have two choices as to how your guide looks. You have have one that looks exactly like your Kirin -or as close as we can get- Or you can have one that looks nothing like your Kirin. So, basically, whatever you want works!

Take into account that as I work on the Guides, I will be looking at your Kirin and will probably add something to him or her to reference back to the Kirin unless you specifically say so!

I am only doing unedited at this time, and no Angelic or Demonic Guides are available unless you feel like spending some serious gold on a bribe. They will be available through events and giveaways later, though.

The Base Price for custom Guides is 500k. Cubs are an additional 200k It can go up based on difficulty or edits or things like that, but as I am not doing edits or probably anything difficult, you probably are looking at your price right there. Once I quote you with the price, saying you are good to go, please send the trade. I will confirm when I have completed your guide!

I will tell you if I think your custom is too difficult for me, so don't worry.

Now onto the good stuff!

I am not putting a number on the amount of Guides I will do! So, go crazy, but keep in mind that I will get to them all in due time. Please don't harass me, wanting to know when your's will be done.

Starts: Right NOW
Ends: TBD

[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Kirin Name:[/b]
[b]Guide Name:[/b]
[b]Kirin Cert and Uncert:[/b] (Both is awesome, if you have them)
[b]Guide~[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Stage:[/b] (cub or adult)
[b]Looks like the Kirin:[/b] Y/N
[b]Description:[/b]

Forms: (Check here if you think I missed yours for some reason!)

StarshineAngel01
ninja
Username: StarshineAngel01
Kirin Name: Novalite
Guide Name: Estrella
Kirin Cert and Uncert: uncert | cert
Guide~
Stage: Adult
Looks like the Kirin: Y
Description: um..well, she's going to look like Nova and I was going see if you could add like a star necklace. But, since you are doing unedited ones..nevermind then.

User Image

~:What Is A Cosplay?:~
* Based on the Character/World/Art featured in any Book, Movie, Game, or other media. (Any character created by another person and active within another source). If you are unsure about what constitutes a "Cosplay" feel free to reach out to staff or PM the mule!

*Cosplays can also be edited OR unedited, depending on the availability of Custom or Cosplay slots. This style of Kirin can be purchased at any stage (depending again on availability) but will NOT have a "customized" wisp stage available. (This means no edits will appear on a wisp.)

~:What Isn't A Cosplay?:~
*Anything Kirin based on a personal OC!
*Any Kirin otherwise obtainable through a Custom or CC Slot.

~:How Do I Get A Cosplay?:~
ninja

~:Currently Existing Cosplays?:~
Riku: Owned By DarkenWoodWolf (Previous Shop GOS Creation)
Sora: Owned By LDLC (Previous Shop GOS Creation- Mutant)
User Image

~:What Is A Mutant:~
A Mutant is a Kirin that has more (or fewer) limbs than normal Kirins. (More/Less than 1 head, 4 Legs, 1 Tail, 1 Horn). This Kirin type is always considered "edited" to a degree and cannot be obtained through an "Unedited Custom" slot.
*Any Kirin with Wings of Any Kind.

~:What Isn't A Mutant:~
Any Kirin with the normal number of limbs (1 Head, 4 Legs, 1 Tail, 1 Horn). These can be obtained in various shop events, through Customs, may include Cosplays, etc.

~:How Do I Get One?:~
Wait For Mutant Slot Availability!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas