Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
The Modern Family cat is white and seems like maybe a semi-longhair? He was only on briefly. xd He belongs to the little girl, Lily, and he was sitting on her lap and when she got up she had like a sheet of cat hair on her dress. cool It was so realistic! That's what happens when Max sits on my lap. 8D For some reason Max only sheds out white hair. xd I don't know where his gray/black hairs go.

Yay Fair! cool I'm still trying to finish my stupid mythology exam thing. D= This thing is so dumb, I can't answer all these questions. ;O; And it's only like 5 questions!

Jeering Codger

Tights are such a pain. I have a couple of thick pairs to wear with skirts because I have ugly legs/this is England and it's always freezing, but I really don't get the point of transparent tights. My mum keeps trying to give me some of hers and they're such an ugly colour. xD

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Ugh, I know. My mom made me wear transparent brown/whatever tights for my confirmation and I was like IT IS SO HOT OUTSIDE WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME. But she was like, "it's church and I'm an old lady who has 1950s ideas about what you wear at church!" I'm paraphrasing. But that was basically her argument. cool

I'm considering getting some thick/solid tights to wear to my cousin's wedding in November because my dress is, like, knee-length and it might be kind of cold. But I'm pretty lazy, so I don't know if I'll bother. I mean I'll be inside anyway. xd

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I think the last time I wore real tights was in high school on one of the days I wore the girls' normal uniform with the skirt. I had to wear black tights and I was like, "These are so warm!" They were actually warmer-feeling than the stiff awful black pleated pants I chose to wear in place of the skirt.

My cats only seem to shed whatever color will stand out against what they're laying on. xd My cats vary enough in color to cover EVERYTHING! 8D Fortunately they all have short hair, though. They still shed like crazy, especially Lily. She's got pretty dense, cottony fur.

When I disassembled my old bed to prepare for my loft bed like a year ago, I came across one of Lily's hideouts. She'd dragged a few stuffed animals under the bed and there was a cat-sized spot of like five years worth of fur on the floor. gonk It took forever to vacuum that sucker up.

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I think the last time I wore real tights I was probably like 7. cool I was thinking about getting some burgundy tights because my dress is navy blue and would look dull with my black tights. I'll probably get lazy and not bother, though. 8D

Haha, that's right, you have like practically every cat color. xd I wouldn't even try to vacuum up that much fur, my vacuum couldn't take it. >o> I'd have to scrape it up by hand or something.

I was expecting to be watching Parks & Recreation later, but some stupid debate or whatever is on. D= Lame. I guess it's wasting time and ignoring homework time instead! cool

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Navy and burgundy sounds stylish! 8D

Yeah, I've got a tabby, a solid white, an orange and white, and a black and white. Got all my bases pretty much covered. cool
I didn't even stop to think about the vacuum not handling it. xd It totally did though. Good thing I didn't murder the vacuum, my mom would have killed me! >o>

It's a sign that you could be using this precious time to procrastinate! 3nodding

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I know, right? 8D I was all, "yeah dudes, I could totally look all stylish and whatever." cool And I was thinking, like, maybe I could get something else that was also burgundy, like a headband or something. And then it would be, like, BAM, I'm practically a fashion model or something. 8D Haha I usually dress like a lazy homeless person.

My vacuum has the problem of getting hair stuck in the belt or something, and it can get all burny sometimes. >o> And then you have to take it apart or something. I don't know. But it has issues. xd

Right now I'm trying to finish this weird painting I've been doing for a while, listening to Commentary the Musical, and intermittently looking at bento lunches on this website: http://www.laptoplunches.com/bento-menus-season/Fall/

Seems like solid procrastinating to me! 8D

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I just watched tonight's episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. And now I'm finishing up page ten of chapter two and checking out that website! cool

I always dress pretty homeless. >o> Lazy comfy clothes are the best. ;O;

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I'm giving up on my painting at this point. cool I'm too tired to comprehend what's even going on with it anymore. Time to just waste more time looking at pictures of food. 8D

Lazy EVERYTHING is the best. 8D

Oh shoot, there's paint on my desk. xd I, uh, sure hope this washes off easily. >o>

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
You and your normal people sleep schedule. xd I really need to work on fixing mine, I'm only productive in mornings! ;O;

Eh, it'll probably come off OK. What kind of paint is it? =O

My sister found a laser pointer and now I'm driving the cats nuts. >=D I should start on page 11 though. ninja

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I know, right? xd I can't get anything done past like 9:00.

It did come off. =D It was cheapo Art Start paint or whatever that is. I actually don't know if that's cheap or not, I just assume because it came in a paint-by-number thing. But it wiped off really easily. If it was more expensive waterproof paint it probably wouldn't have been as washable. xd Cheapness wins again! cool

Cats! >D Max has never been interested in a laser pointer. Although he is wildly obsessed with pens. Sometimes he will just, like, leap into the air and pounce on a pen that is sitting on the floor and not moving at all. xd It's really funny.

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Cats are so entertaining. xd Rusty just likes to watch the laser dart around, Lily likes to dash after it in circles, and Nero will run after it and try to grab it. So adorable! >=D Lily and Nero need to lose weight, I should play with them more. >o> Tabby needs to lose weight too, but I rarely even see her, she'd never play with me!

I don't think any of my cats enjoy killing pens, haha. Cats are so random.

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Ooh, you know what Max also likes, we got Da Bird a while ago. It's like a feather thing on a string connected to a stick. Jackson Galaxy from My Cat From Hell is always using it. cool When you wave it around it flutters around and makes, like, a bird flapping sound. Which is the point, I guess. xd It entertains me pretty well. 8D But Max actually chases after it and jumps in the air and stuff, which is pretty rare for him and toys. He usually only wants to play with stuff we don't want him to have.

Max also loves an uncooked spaghetti noodle. cool He will also violently attack that, like the pens. He's such a little weirdo. 8D

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
My sister has been trying to get Da Bird for like a month now! It's sold out everywhere here. ;O;

Max is a bit of a weirdo, haha. Mr. Pouty face!

Then again my Lily is also very weird. But she's so cute! ;O; She's an angel sent from the heavens. cool

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I think Da Bird is on amazon.com for like a pretty equivalent price to what it is at PetCo or wherever I got it. But I'm not sure how much shipping is.

I should start calling him Mr. Pouty face all the time. xd

I think it's so funny how cats have, like, really specific weird things that they do. xd Cats are hilariously bizarre.

I keep looking at these bento lunches, and they all look so good! ;O; Why do my meals always suck? I need to make some of these things, all this stuff looks delicious. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff