Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Looks great! =O

My hair cut came out good! It's pretty much just what I wanted, yay. >=D

It's totally freezing here. I just plugged in my heated blanket for the first time this fall! Heated blankets rock.

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Yay haircut! cool

I'm just going to sleep now because I feel horribly exhausted and sick (NO I DON'T WANT TO GET SICK), and I just realized that I had a stupid group question thing I didn't do for my mythology class. 8D Haha the last day to do it was today. I guess I'll miss this one, whatever. cool

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I like it when hair cuts go my way. xd

The lady was all, "What products do you use?"
And I'm all, "I am lazy, so pretty much nothing."
And she was trying to convince me to use hair gel. I might give it a try, but that seems counter-lazy.

Eh, one assignment doesn't matter much. Rest so you feel better!

Beloved Hunter

8,075 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gaian 50
So my laptop has decided to be temperamental and only work when it wants to..... Something to do with the monitor... and frankencomputer is being slow as can be so basically just ugg getting a lot of crocheting done thou yeah

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Boo, computer troubles! ;O; But yay for crocheting!

Edit: JUST finished the next page of Fair (well, next page for me. It should be the page up the 29th) after working on it on/off for like two weeks. Ugh, I had planned to write Di speaking French sometimes, but that was something I planned in like 2008 when my French was pretty good. I forget like everything! Haha, what a major setback. Oh well. I suppose it doesn't really matter!

And today is Mara's birthday! There's a doodle that was posted at like 5 AM because I got my times wrong and was too lazy to change it. xd

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Mara's birthday! =D

Today I hardly got anything done because I went driving for a while and then got home and immediately fell asleep until 5:30. xd Haha. At least I don't feel sick at all anymore. I guess I was just really tired. I woke up last night at 2 AM and was sort of, like, delirious. I was practically having dream visions while I was awake or something. >o> It was creepy.

But whatever, I'm blindingly awake now. cool Haha my sleep is just going to be further messed up. 8DDD

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
This sort of chilly miserable weather makes me want to hibernate. 8D And my heated blanket totally knocks me out. It makes it really hard to wake up in the mornings, leaving my wonderful blanket cocoon is the worst part of the day. ;O;

No kids fell off today, yay! cool
And Sam has been officially rideable for 8 days now, today was his first lesson back! We used him just once and he seemed happy to have the attention from kids again. He's so big. >o> I feel like an ant next to him. Grooming him, I was like reaching way over my head. xd

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Me too! 8D I'm pretty much tired again, I feel like I can sleep for another 10 hours probably. cool

Yay Sam! cool Hey, how's the new pony doing? =O Have you used him for lessons yet, or does he need to be trained more or anything?

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
The new pony was doing great until last week. He's managed to knock off three riders since last Saturday. >o> Two spooks and apparently once he was just disobeying his rider and she lost her balance. The barn owner pulled him from lessons last Wednesday to do some training on him and tonight was his first night back in use since then. He had one lesson and did...OK I guess. If anything I think he's MORE spooky now though. :/ I don't know what's going on with him. I picked up a cone today, which I did with him before, and his eyes were totally bugging out over it. Hopefully he'll be better once he's been exposed to more. He seems really fearful?

The shady part is that he was FINE when he first arrived and it wasn't until like over two weeks later that problems started creeping up. I wonder if his old farm had been sedating him or giving him some sort of herbal calming supplement. It's really bizarre to me that he's becoming more of a spooky mess. He's not a bad horse and I think he'll still work out, but he's going to need work. I wish I was small enough to ride him. >o> It would be so much easier to work with training him then.

When he first came, he was totally fine with our shower curtain streamers that we have in the arena. Now he like darts through them, afraid. I don't really understand, I've never seen a horse in consistent work suddenly develop a problem like that with something he'd already been familiarized with. Which is why I'm wondering if something's up with him, like he'd been given a calming supplement regularly and it's out of his system now or something. I can't imagine that he's been drugged because he's got some great training underneath the spooks and the place he came from is supposedly reputable. But he's just so darn spooky right now. :/ It seems fishy to me.

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Woah, that does seems suspicious. =O I wonder what's going on with him.

Speaking of animals, how's Rusty doing? Is he still on that thyroid medication or whatever it was, like is that a permanent thing?

It just occurred to me today that my classes are half over. cool Like, I think it's the 8th week this week. If only these stupid things had been 8-week classes. xd

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Yeah, I guess time will tell what's up. He's a great little pony, I think. He just needs work and the barn owner is really nervous about it. Well, we've got like 7 weeks of lessons left and then she can work with him like all winter. >o>

Rusty is doing great! He is still on daily meds. He's going back to the vet next week for another blood test to see if we need to tweak his dosage, but he'll probably be on the pills permanently. Unfortunately for me, who has been medicating him. >o> He totally hates me. rofl But I do what I have to do.
He's pretty much stopped putting weight on and is still a little under where we'd like him to be, but maybe adjusting the dose will help. He recently stopped eating the elderly cat food we'd been buying and now only is interested in the other cat's weight loss stuff, which I'm sure isn't helping. He is the pickiest eater we've ever had. >o> All the other cats will eat anything. He turns his nose up at everything.

Yay for classes almost being done! ;O;

I just had to go crazy and re organize my desk and cords and stuff because my scanner has decided to stop working wirelessly for some reason. .___. I moved it so I could plug it in normally and it's working fine now. Way better than wireless, actually. It scans so much faster! It took like ten minutes before, now it's like barely a minute. Wow! I like it better this way, now I just need to get used to my new desk setup...

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
My one cat lady blogger person always talks about feeding picky cats chicken baby food, maybe you could try that with Rusty. xd Apparently that's what she gives her 14-year-old cat when he's losing weight.

I wish being half done felt like being almost done. D= Right now these classes make me want to throw myself out a window. I'm just so fed up with my whole family today, I don't even know what to do about it. No one seems to think it's a problem that I'm miserable about every aspect of my life. And I'm just freaking miserable and no one could give less of a crap.

But it's not like I can do anything about it, because I'm barely passing my classes as it is and I can't put any less effort into this. I spent all day on this crap and I still can't finish it all. World Mythology is kicking my a**. I feel like there's about a 50/50 chance that I'll actually finish my 10-page research paper by next Friday amongst all the other crap I have to write, and I'm not sure that I can pass if I don't finish it. But at this point I barely even care.

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
We'll have to try and see if he likes that. He's so darn picky. >o> Like he's never wanted any table scraps the entire time we've owned him. He only wants cat food. He likes dry food the best! The only thing he likes that's 'people food' is milk, and it's not good for him. We've tried three brands of 'cat milk' and so far he's turned his nose up at every one! PICKY CAT!

Oh no! ;O; Just keep trucking until the end, Lily! It doesn't really matter much what your grades are. Don't make yourself go crazy over classes that won't matter much in the long run!

On a random note, as I pulled into my driveway after coming home from work, I saw one of the church-goers (there's a church across from my house) trying to help an old guy who was like almost passed out on my sister' car's hood. Turns out he walked like almost a mile from his house to get to the grocery store to buy cat food for his cat, Sneakers, and he was trying to rush home before dark when he started to stumble and lose his balance. I got my mom, who's a nurse, to come out. He apparently has heart problems but she checked his pulse and he was alright. Probably just overexerted himself. After resting a few minutes he felt fine and tried to walk home, but we didn't let him. So I drove him home with my mom and helped him inside.

He also feeds all the neighborhood strays, he's got bowls of food and water and open carriers with blankets in them for the strays. I got to see Sneakers, she was sitting by the window. She's a big plump tuxedo cat! She's all he has. sad His wife died, they had no kids, and his sister lives far away. Now I'm so worried about him! His name was John and he was a WWII veteran. ;O;

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I just don't understand how people get all this stuff done. Like, people have jobs and more classes and stuff, and they get this stuff done. How do they do it? D= What am I doing wrong? Why can't I do this? It just takes so much time. And I just feel like, even to just do the base amount of work that follows the requirements or whatever, I run out of time. I'm not trying to do A level work or something, and I'm sure not getting A level grades, I haven't even looked at my grades in like 3 weeks, because it doesn't even matter. But even so, I just can't get it done. What are other people doing that I'm not doing? Other people have LIVES, and they can get this stuff done without even thinking anything of it. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Poor sad old guy! ;O; I worry that that's going to be what I'll be like in 50 years or something. >o> If I live that long. I'll just be a sad lonely old person feeding a million different cats. With like no family or anything. Except for my swarms of cats. cool

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
It's probably not that you're doing something wrong, but that you're less motivated than they are. When you're like really gung-ho about doing something, it tends to get done quicker, I think.

He seemed so nice. I have a soft spot for old people I guess. It's so sad that he's all alone, at least he has Sneakers.
I'll probably be like that too when I'm old. >o> My mom keeps telling me that the only way she'll ever be rid of me is if she sells this house and kicks me out. 8D Hahaha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff