Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
They're cute. =D I feel like I've seen that lineart before. Was it won in a lineart auction? I feel like the little baby kitten, especially, is really familiar to me.

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I should apparently market my bracelets as Doctor Who dream-inducing if the idea of them was enough to trigger that. 8D

That map looks really nice, Cherry! It makes me want to work on that Fair map I was working on in paint and never finished. >o>;;

I just got home from the barn. cool I rode Jeze and she was good, although she stepped on her reins a little while I was tightening her girth (a stupid mistake on my part) and I'm hoping I can fix them. It's just the braiding at the top of the reins that was damaged, but there are my favorite reins and I want them to be perfect. xd I only like six pairs and that pair is my absolute favorite. ;O; I hope I can sew the damaged ends back. It's a minor repair, buy sewing leather is hard.

Also the home-business dog grooming salon my barn owner wanted to open up was rejected and she's really bummed. ;O; She thinks she'll try sewing and selling horse costumes instead, because she's making Chance and Suzie new unicorn costumes and it's a lot of fun. 3nodding

Now I'm going to get a shower and then try to finish up my bracelet!

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Yeah! xd You should put that in the Etsy description or whatever. "Has a known history of causing Doctor Who dreams." cool

I think it's so adorable that Chance and Suzie have unicorn costumes. xd I want to see a picture of that. ;O; heart

I still haven't done that homework. cool I'm feeling so lazy today. >o> I guess I should work on something. But I want to work on my little doll, because I finally got the wires/stuffing how I want it, so I can sew it all together now. I can't wait to see how the doll will look sewn together. =D I found some cotton stuffing my mom had, and I think that will work better than the wool stuffing, so I think I'll try that on the next one. But I managed to get the wool to glue onto the wire alright. cool

Fluffy Bunny

8,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
lilybell25
They're cute. =D I feel like I've seen that lineart before. Was it won in a lineart auction? I feel like the little baby kitten, especially, is really familiar to me.

Post Questions For My Azrein, Please?

Overfiend Katsume drew the lines.. Dunno where she got her inspiration, though.

Fluffy Bunny

8,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
pook666
That map looks really nice, Cherry! It makes me want to work on that Fair map I was working on in paint and never finished. >o>;;

Post Questions For My Azrein, Please?

Thanks. I started making maps in MSPaint about 14 years ago. Now I use Paint Shop Pro x3

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Woah, I'm suddenly a "rebel"? What does this mean? Is this an event thing? I never chose a side in anything. >o> Is everyone a rebel? xd

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I don't know what this rebel thing's about. xd

I just use paint for everything simple and for my own enjoyment. I've got like six or seven "better" programs, but I still like using paint for fun doodles and things. cool Paint and me are bffs. 8D

Also my mom recruited me to help move furniture so I never got to bead. ;O; And now I'm super tired from moving things around and having an allergy attack from all the dust. xd
Also, the farrier comes tomorrow for Jeze and I might be teaching lessons 10-12:30 while the barn owner goes to pick up hay.

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I slacked off on most of my homework and barely got anything done today. cool But whatever.

I think I'm going to work on my little wire doll now. >D I'm so excited to see how she'll look put together.

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I'm so wiped out. I don't want to take a nap, though, because then I won't be able to wake up early if I have to teach lessons. >o>; If I need to start my lessons at 10, I'll need to ponies to be brushed by 9:30 and tacked up by 9:45, so I'd probably need to wake up ny like 7:45 in order to eat something, feed the turtles, get all my stuff together, get gas, and make it there on time.

I think I'm going to take some advil for my massive headache and then just doodle a while. 8'D

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I had getting up early. D= I can't wait until my stupid art class is over. I only have three more classes, but I dread getting up those three days. xd

My doll's turning out pretty weird looking, but whatever. cool The next thing I sew should be something without complicated wires in it. >o>

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Hey, at least there's only three more classes! =D
When are you all done? =O

Eh, I'm sure the doll will be fine. You should sew a momonga or something next, I bet that'd be adorable. Figure out a pattern. 8D

I should doodle something Fair-related to put on the SJ page since it's been on hiatus a while now. Any suggestions? ninja I got nothin' right now. xd At least nothing relevant to the pages posted so far. >o>

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
My art final is on the 17th, and my other classes end before then, so I guess I'm done after that. cool That's less than two weeks. =D Not soon enough. xd

It's lookin' pretty weird, but whatever. cool I didn't feel like figuring out how to sew the arms on, so instead I drew out a simpler doll pattern. I plan to make it flat, in two pieces, and then once it's stuffed sew across the arm and leg joints to make sort of a floppy ragdoll. The pattern looks pretty cute, I hope it works. xd I couldn't find anything small and really simple in the books I was looking through, so I figured I'd just draw something and hope for the best. cool After this one I should definitely make a momonga, though.

Hmm... What's relevant to the pages so far? Pretty much nothing? xd You could maybe, like, introduce one of the more minor characters? Like who haven't you said the name of yet? Seth's mom or whoever that lady asking Kate to babysit was?

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Yay! That's pretty soon, I bet you can survive 'till then. cool

Doodles wouldn't have to necessarily be relevant to the plot, but most of the characters are kids now, so the things I'd want to draw wouldn't make sense. >o>

Maybe I should doodle about Iten and Lou or something. xd Since nobody really knows anything about them. cool

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Oh man guys, I just got back from the comic book store because it's Free Comic Book Day! =D Go get some free comics, everyone. >D

One of the free comic books today was a tiny little hardcover book. I couldn't believe it. xd It's really cute.

But man, was it crowded. It's the most crowded I've ever seen the comic book store. It gets worse every year. >o> We were in line for about 20-30 minutes to check out our free comics.

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Isn't the Kentucky Derby also today? I feel like I should know these things. xd

I'm super wiped out. ;o; I was only supposed to teach from 10-12, but then I ended up having to also teach the 12:45 who showed up at 1:05 for some reason, and so my poor farrier had to wait around while I finished up with that kid who wasn't on time. :/

But my horses' feet are trimmed and good to go until my new appointment, June 16th. cool

I wish I had time/energy to go get a free comic book. ;___;

Also my newest order of beading junk is on the way and should arrive today unless Fed Ex decides it isn't going to. The tracking said it's on the truck headed here. ninja I should try to finish my newest Doctor Who bracelet once I figure out what's up with the Derby.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff